50.Long distance relationship view

Krist pov

I was lonely while singto was in USA. My body ached in a way that was new and horrible.... I missed him terribly.
To try and get out of myself, I started running. I woke up alone every morning, rolled over, and laced up my shoes. It's all singto's habit but I'm doing now and for sometime I'm enjoying it thinking about his habit... I'd never been more aware of spring, of flowers and bees and people kissing on street corners... Yes, I think Iove has changed me for better...or his absence??...

Sometimes, we couldn't talk or Skype most days, and as his Wi-Fi spots became few and far between.... No matter how great my internet connection is, this is a very rare occurrence. It's like the internet doesn't want me to talk! I had to be content with emails... "I want to feel connected more to you," I wrote, and he responded with pages of love letters.... yes, the letters overwhelmed my feelings and calmed me down every time I read it... It's that I'm talking with the pillow now, which I named after him, complaining about him... my endless, helpless pillow talk by missing him while the call isn't going through or not able to contact him....

Much like a laugh a smile is absolutely captivating. Seeing your significant others smile can send a rush of joy over you. It's like seeing them for the first time all over again. 

Hearing his voice for the first time in a week is like a drop of water in the desert. And staying up until I can talk also don't remember sometimes I fall asleep while talking. And the time difference is really the monster between us, especially when we're hours apart.

I talk everything with him, like about my feelings of fear, insecurity, jealousy, apathy, whatsoever. I don't want to hide anything from him, I know if I'll then that secret will shallow me up from inside out sooner or later. I want to be always open and honest with him like him. And yes he always gives me the support I need, helps me in many things. Staying far also not a that big for us sometimes... We keep track of each other in any way.

We like each other’s photos on Facebook and Instagram. Tweet each other. Tag each other. Share things on each other’s walls. Ha ha how crazy it sounds but we also feel cool about stalking each other in social media.

He said, "I might not be able to touch you or hold you but I'm here for you, no matter what you need." I said, why are making me emotional.... It's not funny ok.

When I get any parcels from him, be it a letter or a care package. Knowing he made the effort being so busy, to do this for me is painfully cute.

Sometimes I look at the moon and think about him, as if it'll say my feelings to him. Like the moon, clouds, our love messenger.... Yeah they witnessed everything.... How our relationship grew from so simple to the fullest and extreme moment and our heartfelt emotions.... How love changes everything in a better way.

Finally, I got the confirmation email for my trip to Michigan. Yeah my happiness has no boundaries now. It's like I'm walking in the air or on the clouds.... I thought to immediately forward it to him but then I thought I should surprise him. Then giggled about it for the rest of the day. Seeing me giggling my friends  teased me all over the day but I don't mind it because my mind is not here anymore. It's already reached near singto.

I always hoped to make the miles disappear and the clock speed up until I'm together again. I think distance teaches us to appreciate the days that we're able to spend together and teaches us the definition of patience. It's a reminder that every moment together is special and every second together should be cherished.

Singto pov

Distance can't separate us... distance makes the heart grow more fonder..

Through video calls looking into each other’s eyes and hearing each other’s voices always make everything feel alright again whenever I'm feeling low here far from my love, my family and friends.

There is power in a memento. Be it a small pendent, a ring, a keychain, a collection of songs and videos, or a bottle of fragrance. We often attach meanings to the little things and items found in our everyday life, whether knowingly or not. This is what we all do. We try to store memories in physical things, in the hope that when our mind fails us, we can look or hold on to something that will help us remember. This is why something so simple can mean so much to a person, when others may see little or no value in it. But I know Krist always appreciate it and I love every little thing about him. A little appreciation or to hold on to me...

"I may not be able to give you everything in the world everyday... But every day you're everything in the world to me... I love you forever and a day.... I love getting and sending surprise flowers.", I said to krist. He got emotional hearing me then smiled warmly wrapping my heart with warmth.

I try to send love letters through email. We send each other gifts across the globe from time to time. Flower deliveries on birthdays, anniversaries and Valentine’s Day. Shop online and surprise each other with cool T-shirts, sexy underwear and such. It's like a common thing between us.

"I don't know about any of you, but my fiancé's laugh does something fierce to me. It's a sound that I adore. Going weeks on end without hearing that laugh is killer but when I finally do, it's like home. It's not just a sound I recognize but a sound I've come to love and appreciate. Sometimes I strive to make my significant other laugh, just to hear the joyful sound. I've a bit know, selfish desires sometimes.", I said to my friends here.

And sometimes I missed him so much, I could hardly stand it. When I saw his face on computer screen after a long day, there's nothing like seeing him smile and knowing it's because he's as happy to see me as I'm to see him. But I'm still holding on until I meet him.

"Just called to say I love you and also there's this great YouTube video you need to watch, I sent you the link.", I said. He sent me pictures, audio clips and short videos from time to time. By putting in this kind of effort, he made me feel loved and attended to.

He always updated me what's going on in his life and it's happenings there.

To love someone is, "to be the panacea for his life and lead him to those magnificent moments, which I always dreamed to cherish with him." Love has a mystical power to heal every scar on the soul whether it's long separation..... And every separation has its termination point too... We may be stayed out of sight but never out of mind, always thinking about each other. That's the greatest appreciation.

_____________🤳🌎💓💬🗨️____________

Hi guys,
               Here's another chapter. Enjoy☺️.
Thank you.☺️
See you around the fiction.🤗
The smallest thanks is always worth more than the effort it takes to give it.☺️🤝