🦇 1 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Welcome to the start of
🦇 Daddy's Little Monster 🦇

«────── « ⋅ʚ🦇ɞ⋅ » ──────»

"Working hard again today, Taehyung. I like it alot!"

"Thanks, boss!"

Taehyung smiled up at the middle aged man who patted his shoulder before walking away as he mixed the noodles stir-fry in the wok pan on the heated surface on the electric stove.

Kim Taehyung was a young adult with no real goal in life. He just wanted to go along with life and see what the world had in store for him.

He worked in a small oriental restauraunt which was known to the locals that lived nearby the small food place, serving up hot and heart-warming meals that cleansed the soul.

"Have you heard about the mysterious disappearances lately?" A co-worker whispered to Taehyung as they were exchanging spices with each other.

"Disappearances?" Taehyung looked at the pink haired boy who nodded with a pout.

"Yeah. You know Clyde Park? Where the park meets the outer border to the woodlands?"

"Yeah. I walk past there."

"Well... I've been hearing people that have ventured out there at night going into the woodlands... and not coming back out."

"Don't you think that's a little clichè? Plus they're just rumours."

"But people have been disappearing! I've heard customers chatting about it, and it scares me." The boy gave Taehyung a worried look, to which the older sighed.

"Jimin, it's just rumours... idle chatter of the townsfolk. Halloween just passed and it's probably just scare stories. Ignore the gossip." Taehyung rolled his eyes as he flipped the stir-fry in the wok pan a couple times.

"But it scares me, especially that we work late hours, and it's getting close to winter. The days are shorter and get darker." Jimin mumbled as he started chopping some vegetables.

"If you're scared, then talk to the boss about switching to the day shift." Taehyung hummed as he poured the stir-fry onto the dish and placed it on the open window before hitting the small bell on the side for a waiter to take it.

"But then I won't get to talk to my favourite, hyung!" Jimin pouted as he tilted his head with a small huff. "Fine, I'll stop worrying!"

"Good. Because I hate clichè things." Taehyung mumbled before leaning back and taking off his bandana off to shake his blonde hair before ruffling it. "How are you getting home tonight?"