Fake Chapter #4

Writer: Finally finally I see light.

Christopher, Bryan what are you doing here.

Christopher: we came to let you out against the crimes over the story.

Writer: what did I ever do to be sent here for 6 months.

Bryan: you went crazy, so we had to send you to this padded room ICSP.

writer: I AM NOT CRAZY.

Bryan/ we don't know that for sure, but we do know you were most calm writing our story. So we struck a deal with Oscar Thomas the owner of this fine nut hou-Asylum to let you only stay in here for 6 more months. If you continue writing our story.

Writer: And what if I decline.

Christopher: then we'll leave you here to rot for the rest of your natural born life. Now do you want our deal or not.

Writer: 'Sigh' do I have a choice.

Bryan: do you want a life.

Christopher: Also for every vote, and comment you obtain that takes a day off of your sentence.

Writer: fine!

Bryan: so we're gonna move you to a new room to set the mood, I don't think white walls is gonna help your writing.

Writer: what so you mean, set the mood

Christopher: well let's go see.

0.O

Bryan: here's your new room

It was a dank dark room with chalk in a box, and chains in the center of the room.

Writer: why here you know I'm afraid of the dark. I scrounge in Bryan's grip 0.0

Christopher: because this is your new home for a while, and it will help your writing.

I was thrown in as I heard this huge metal door screech to a close, it was pitch black until a light in the middle of the room a low hanging dangling lightbulb on a limp string. A hatch in the door opened, and I saw Bryan's eyes

Bryan: Have Fun.

Writer: NO, GUYS PLEASE VOTE, AND COMMENT ON THE LAST CHAPTER SO I CAN CONTINUE BECAUSE I WON'T WITHOUT THE VOTE THATS NEEDED FOR ME TO CONTINUE.

JUST SO YA'LL KNOW IM NOT UPDATING UNTIL I GET THE VOTES FOR THE LAST CHAPTER I DID, SO YA"LL BETTER COMENT THOSE VOTES (0.0)