Chapter Sixteen

Luke P.O.V

I appeared in my bathroom at the pack house. I took in my surroundings before turning to the door to Bryan's room. I felt my heart beat quicken as I neared the door. I turned the knob before a bright light shines in my face before I took in the scene.

There on the bed I saw Bryan sitting on the end of the bed in nothing but his black underwear, on his phone before he looked up to me, and smiled. I smiled back as I ran into Bryan's arms. I started kissing him not letting myself breath.

I suddenly felt myself being pulled out of Bryan's arms. I reached out my arms toward Bryan. "No!stop! Don't take me away from him." I yelled as I was dragged back into the bathroom tears were streaming down my face. "Bryan don't leave me, don't leave me."

I was engulfed in the white light emitting from the bathroom.

~End of Dream~

I tried to reach out but my arms were held to my side. I opened my eyes, my eyes were blinded as I looked directly into the lights on the ceiling. I tried to shield my eyes but I couldn't move.

"Where am I!" I panicked

'Christopher, please comeback.' I cried out as I felt the temperature in the room drop.

'Pl-Plea-please, I'm sorry' I yelled in my mind, and out loud as the collar started beeping consistently, and parts of the room started frosting over.

The door to the room opened, and a man in a lab coat came rushing in holding a needle. He tapped the needle with his thumb making my eyes go wide.

The needle in his hand frosted over along with his hand, and exploded. He gripped the air around his nonexistent hand. He tripped over his own feet before he pushed a red button near the bed.

'Christopher, I need you!' I voiced in my head before armed guards came into the room.

'Why won't Christopher come back.' I asked myself before I felt something stick into my arm.

My vision once blurred before everything went dark.

~~~~~~~~
I woke up in a dark room, my head groggy. I gripped my head with my hands before looking up. My mouth fell open at what I saw. Christopher was locked in a cage, I looked around to see nothing but a black void everywhere. I realized that I must be on the deepest parts of my mind.

I ran over to the cage on my knees before reaching through the bars. 'Christopher please come to me.' I yelled as he looked back at me. He slowly arched himself up slowly making his way toward me.

'Luke what are you doing here.' He growled at me.

'Christopher I made a mistake, please forgive me. I won't lock you out again.'

He signed before his eyes glazed over for a few moments. 'I'm not ready to forgive you yet, but I will come back. There is a war coming, and your in the middle of it. Before anything this world needs you to stop it.' He replied before his physical form became intangible. The bars around the cage started melting away before he ran at full speed to me. 

I flinched back as his form ran into me. I felt- I felt that I was whole again. I didn't know how much Christopher completed me.

~~~~~~~~
I woke up again groggily. 'This is getting old.' I thought to myself. I tried once again to move my arms with no luck.

'Christopher are you there.' I voiced in my head.

'Yeah, I'm back you idiot.' He replied.