Chapter Fifteen

He pushed me up to the double doors at the end of the hallway before pushing open the glass doors.

"Get some food in you before training starts." Our alpha team wants to test your abilities.

"Why would I give a damn what your alpha wants." I snarled as we entered the cafeteria.

His grip tightened on my arm before he growled catching everyone attentions, even the other guards. "Don't disrespect our alpha boy, or I will personally punish you, and you won't like that." I was about half fed up with the guy.

"Why am I even here." I asked as he dragged me to the front of the line of unhappy people.

"Well my alpha wants to create of pack of strong werewolf's to take over the world." He said smugly. "It will be ten times easier now that we have you on our side."

"Who said I was on your side." I sneered once again getting really annoyed.

"Who said you had a choice, your collared now." He said as grabbed me a of food. He shoved the tray of food into my hands, and started walking away. "Get cozy, your gonna be here forever."

I gripped the edge of the tray before looking around for a seat. As I looked around I noticed there were more than a handful of people on the same position I was in.

Everything table seemed almost full to the brink with people, except two tables. The table to the left had very large muscular men, and women head butting each other . The table to the right had a table full of average sized wolf. Having a normal lunch.

I pulled up my big boy pants before slowly walking over the latter of the two tables. I walked to the end of the table before clearing my thirst. "Can I sit here." I asked with hopeful eyes.

"Sure newby." A tall lanky boy with black hair in a ponytail said taking a sip of his bottled water. "What's your name." He asked expectantly.

I shuffled my foot before taking a seat beside him. "My name is Luke." I said looking over his features.

"Ah, that cool I'm Cole." He said gesturing to himself. "This beside me is Sam." He ushered to the blonde girl girl with a long ponytail, and green eyes.

I waved at her before he continued across the table

I waved at her before he continued across the table. "This here is Andrew, he's my identical twin though he has more muscle mass than I do."

"