Chapter Three

Luke's POV.

I can't believe it I'm moving away from home so early...we just left and I feel bad. I let more crystals fall on my face before we all transformed into our wolfs.

The alphas fur was all black with red paws and a lightning bolt shaped red line flowing down his fur. And Bryan looked even better than he did the night before.

I was pulled out of my daydream when I looked over to see Bryan and alpha staring at me with awe. There's nothing special about me I'm only a plain white wolf. I shuffled under the gaze, they need to stop staring at me before I tell them off.

We all took off running into the forest. The alpha and Bryan were both so fast I could hardly keep up with them. I didn't want them to think I was a weakling so I charged and flew in front of them even if I didn't know where I was going. Then Bryan came up to my side and I think he winked at me, that made me melt into him but I couldn't show weakness.

I took one last leap of speed and something started to happen but I was cut short when Bryan slowed down and I looked up and I saw a river and I was going too fast to stop. I braced myself before the crash, but it never came. I looked around and I was walking on the water, I looked down at my paws and saw ice forming below my feet. I then looked back to where I was running and saw dissolving ice formations.

"Christopher, what is happening?"

"You have discovered one of your new abilities as a winter wolf, and you will continue to learn," I heard Christopher saying agitated cause I woke him up from his nap.

I declare for a wolf he's really lazy like the time I asked him how to shift he blocked me out and said nap time. But now it seems when I try hard enough I can break through his barrier.

"What new abilities," I asked curiously tilting my head to the side.

"You can be so stupid sometimes, haven't you noticed how you exploded an apple or how it magically snowed...INSIDE!" He said starting to give me a headache.

"I'm gonna block you out now". I told him rubbing my ear with my paw.

"FINE! I need the sleep anyway's, instead of talking to a kid who-."

I broke the link.

I saw Bryan and alpha on the other side of the river. How did they get across so fast' I asked myself, they didn't seem fazed at all of what just happened. I trotted over to them and we continued but slower it seemed they were going slower on my account, but I excepted it cause I really didn't want another accident like before maybe next time I might not have the power to save myself.

----------

~20 minutes later~

We came up to a cave. "Is this all there is?" I asked questioning myself for coming here.

Alpha walked in without saying a word but Bryan nudged me in the cave. It was a long cave and I saw a light on the other side. I ran to the light and came out to a huge place full of different wolves and sizes and colors, and even some in their human form. But no white wolves.

Bryan came up beside me and shifted to his human form. I was about to do the same when he looked down at me and shook his head. He walked forward ushering me to follow and it seemed everyone eyes were glued to my fur. I kept my head straight and we finally walked up to what I suspect was the pack house cause it was a huge four story house.

As we walked in there were a lot of people sitting down in what I suspect was the living room and some were in the wolf form sitting on the carpet snuggled up, But not as many as there was outside. As Bryan walked into the room some guy walked up to Bryan and gave him a hug. The guy was about my height maybe a foot taller. He had brown hair that reached over his eyes, his eyes were a mix of hazel and dark green. His slender form showed muscle but not as much as Bryan.

I started to feel something in my heart. A pinch but I don't know what but I think it was jealousy.

The room felt like it dropped a few degrees, but it didn't bother me but it seemed like everyone else noticed. Then it started to hail small ice on all of the people and shattering a table in the process. They all looked over at me and I tilted my head to wonder why they keep looking at me.

I transformed to my human form and looked around at them all. Tired of them starring at me.

Bryan came over to me and gave me a hug from behind sending a welcomed shiver down my spine. the hail suddenly stops falling leaving behind golfball sized iced covering the floors.

"Did I do that," I spoke quietly so only Bryan could here but it seemed like everyone heard it and looked at me amazed.

"Yes, you did," Bryan said, Still comforting me from behind. I felt a blush creeping up my neck.

"Hello, my name is Damian. I am Bryan's beta wolf". Said the guy who was hugging my Bryan... Did I just say my Bryan.

He walked over to me and extended his hand to me. I looked down at it and studied it for a while, then I took it in my hand and shook it halfheartedly. I felt Bryan let a breath he was holding in because I could feel his chest extend deeply which I seemed to like.

Damian pulled me into a hug and I heard someone growl but it seems like I'm the only one who could hear it. I looked around and saw the same girl from before. I think her name was Debra, no Delilah or something along those lines. Whoever she was she seemed to not like me cause she was the only one giving me a harsh gaze like I stole something of hers.

I took my eyes off of her and put my attention to Damian who was still shaking my hand like a lunatic. "Are you done there?" I asked playfully. He withdrew his hand "sorry" he said looking down with a toothy grin.

"It's ok, my name is Luke. And I guess I live here now". I said with the same tone as before. "Oh and um can you all stop staring at me," I said eyeing everyone else in the room. Everyone turned around but I could still feel those hateful eyes.

I pulled away from Bryan when I saw the Alpha walking into the room. More like I could feel his presence or his aura. Must be a new power because as he walked into the room I saw his wolf spirit circling him around holding great power. But it vanished when I blinked a few times to see if I was seeing anything.

"Bryan, Luke come with me," He said walking away like we automatically suppose to follow him. But Bryan pulled me along and I guess this was better than being stared at by all those people.

We walked down a long hallway "where are we going?" I asked hoping for an answer. But they both kept quiet as if sharing a link I couldn't comprehend.

We walked into a dark room with fire surrounding us. I was starting to get scared until Bryan put his hand firmly on my shoulders.

"I am going to mark you with the night of our pack and you will be one of, us" He said comely not trying to frighten me but the only thing that was really helping was Bryan touch.

He leaned into my neck and bit down. I felt something traveling through my body and I felt everything starting to go black.

With my last breath, I said, "What is happening to me?!" I screamed out fighting to stay awake.

"Nothing my dear son you're just transforming into one of us. The SACRED WOLF PACK." Alpha said in a deep strong voice enough to knock me out fully.

~~~

You know the drill

If you like it vote

Comment if you like or if you have any suggestions

And if you didn't read the fake chapter you might want to cause it will help you understand more of this book in the next few chapters

Remember MJ always love ya