Chapter Thirteen

Luke POV.

It's been only two days since I been here, and I'm starting to feel horrible without Bryan. It feels like I lost apart of myself. Don't get me wrong I love staying here with Michael and Luca. Even though they treat me like I'm practice for if they ever adopt a kid.

Right now I'm laying my head in Lucas lap while he strokes my hair. While Michael's in the kitchen cooking dinner, he's a fabulous cook when he wants to I learned that he goes to coronary school on a scholarship, and half this apartment is on the scholarship. But Luca is a whole different story, he's able to afford the other half of the apartment cause his mom is the CEO of some major company. That's how they met three years ago when Michael cooked at a meeting that Luca mom organized, and that he was obligated to attend. Right now its around six in the afternoon. The day feels so long without Bryan. he still hasn't responded to my letter which makes me feel even worse. It seems all I do as of late is feel. Different emotions bottled up inside, I let Christopher out ages ago, but he refuses to communicate with me.

It's like he's not even there anymore, I can sorta feel him, but it's just like a void if nothingness. I started to curl up more as Michael turned up the thermostat for the like twentieth time this afternoon. I for some unknown reason can't stand the heat. My friends always thought I was lazy, but I somehow was able to stand the heat for a mild period of time.

"I swear this thing is busted I'm gonna call that son of a bitch in the morning" Michael said frustrated.

"It was working fine this morning bae, no cursing in front of the C.H.I.L.D Luca said as if I couldn't read he stopped rubbing my head pulling the covers tighter over us before looking into my eyes. "Are you-Luke what's wrong with your eyes" Luca asked scrounging his face as Michael walked over.

Nothing I said shaking my head away from his grip, and covered my eyes. "Let me see" I lowered my hand. "Oh never mind there back to normal. I sighed. "Wait now there darker instead of lighter". Luca said looking at me as if I was a strobe light.

"Damn" I mumbled under my breath.

Michael seemed to notice the drastic change in the color of my eyes. I need to learn to control my emotions, if I don't I'll need to at least were sun glasses. This is all Bryan's fault, I was starting to get mad, if he didn't take his fathers side. Or better yet if we never met none of this would have never happened. That last thought made me feel more horrible that I already was.

I could feel my eyes turn multiple shades of blue, as I had a full on conflict in my head. I just looked up at Luca, and Michael as my eyes were changing. I need to tell them, I can't just get up and leave. They deserve to know, who knows I could of put them in danger in this short period of time.

"What's wrong" Michael finally spoke up as he had distress and confusion in his eyes.

I hesitantly spoke. "Guys-I'm a wolf" I said looking down ducking for cover at their reaction. I never told anyone before that I was a wolf, let along a werewolf. With all the stories mythical, and the ones that were true, about the pack killing the one who tells, and the person of people he told.

I waited for a response from the both of us. "Are you ok" Luca said rubbing my forehead with the back of his hand.

"I'm fine I'm telling you the truth" I said starting to raise my voice.

Luca, and Michael looked at each other for a moment with glum faces. "You know..." Michael said slowly stilling glances at Luca. "I could call some people who knows, about this stuff" Michael said grabbing the phone.

"Really who" I asked surprised, and interested.

"Yea...I'll just ring them up, just give me a moment" Michael said walking into the kitchen, that was connected to the kitchen as he dialed a number, and started speaking in a low voice.

I used my enhanced sensitive hearing to hear his conversation. '-Uh yea he thinks he's a animal---no he think he's a wolf----I decided to call ICSR to get my friend help---errr he's about 17 5'8, white hair---1237 Applebee's Lane---

He's calling the loony Ben on me. I jumped up out of Lucas lap. "I'm not crazy I yelled, I ran to my room, and grabbed my stuff before running back into the living room, before I was tackled to the ground, and pinned to the floor. "We just want to help you Luke" Michael said as I figured out he was the one who tackled me with his full weight. Luca was looking at me shocked as he had his feet bawled up in the chair.

"I don't need help, I am a werewolf" I said as I sprawled making the phone drop out of Michele's hand, as I heard sirens coming down the streets. I need to get out of here or at least show them I'm not crazy so they can hide me from this big guys in white.

I wiggled out of his grip as I transformed into my white wolf.

~~~

Short chapter cause I having drama in my life. Really big drama. So I wanted to get this out there. Unless someone want to rewrite this chapter, so I can take time off for myself.

Please comment and vote

Remember me loves ya xoxo ^_^