Chapter Thirteen Part 2

Ok this was suppose to be part of the Last chapter, but wattpad wouldn't let me add this part, so I'm sorry that this was not suppose to be a chapter so I'm gonna say this is chapter thirteen part 2.

Luke POV.

I transformed into my wolf in front of Michael, and Luca to say they were shocked is a understatement. We'll Michael was startled but (I almost called Luca Max from one of my other stories oops lol)Luca...Luca he was a whole new story, he started screaming, high pitched. He stood up on the couch, and started jumping up, and down. Then he did the craziest thing ever, he ran over to me, and started rubbing my fir while hugging me tight bathing in my warm fur. He also was the first one to speak since I can't speak to humans in my wolf form.

"OMG...SO WHITE, I WANT, I WANT, I WANT. THIS COLOR IS OOBER COOL AMOST AS COOL AS THE COMMERCIAL!" Luca yelled as he practically started bellowing the lamest song.(now you know)

If I could cover my ears. He started singing.

'She wore a intsey winsey, tenny whiny, yellow poca, dot bikini, that she wore for the first time today'

This knocked Michael out of his haze as he slapped his hand over Luca mouth before he repeated himself. "So your a actual wolf" Michael asked as he looked at me with his eyes wide as my moms was when she saw me as a little white pup digging through her azaleas, bad day.

I nodded my head in response. "So that means-" Michael was cut off as there was a harsh knock at the front door. Which made us all look towards the banging door. Michael ran over to the window as he saw a plain white van. "Shit there here, Luca take Luke into our room, and hide with him, don't come out until I come get you" Michael told us as I bowed, and Luca pulled me along to his, and Michael's room. It rooted behind his grip as he slammed the door.

"OMG Luke I'm sorry. There gonna take you away, and it's all our fault" Lukas said crying, hugging me.

Ok I know short but I wanted to ask you all what's gonna happen next:

<><><><>

1) He try's to transform into his human form but he learns with out Christopher he's stuck in wolf form.

2) He's able to turn into human again

<><><><>

A)two rough wolves are at the door, any trying to capture Luke

B) At the door is people who toucher, and experiment on rouge wolves.

C) When Luke turns back to human form, the people breaks in, and takes him to a insane asylum.

D) Michael comes back to the room, and they run off with Luke.

<><><><>

Ok this chapter you get to answer two questions. Which can make this story go anyway, with each combination.

Please comment and vote.

Remember my loves ya ^_^