Chapter 19-3 years later

So I'm going to finish this so here it's goes :)

_________

I wake up to an empty bed. I roll over onto Liam's side but it's still slightly warm meaning he hadn't been up too long.

I lay there trying to wake up for a few minutes before I actually sit up out of bed.

I throw on one of my light weight hoodies and go down the stairs.

It is freezing. I look over a the thermometer and turn up the heat because it snowed a good 3-5 inches last night.

The house is empty and I wonder where Liam is until I find a note on the counter

Sophia,
Didn't want to wake you or Callum but I'm headed off to the studio and should be home before lunch. I love you and bought some of your favorite muffins on the counter by the bread box.
Love,
Liam ♡

I set the note down. its about 8:00 am. I walk quietly up the stairs to see my little angel sleeping. I pull up his covers considering its a little chilly in the house and lean down to peck his head.

I go back down into the kitchen and turn on the telly to the news.

"Reporting news a black Chevy Avalanche has swerved off the road due to the snow and ice in the highway. the driver is yet to be identified but will report asap." The anchorman announces.

Liam and I have that same car but It couldn't have been him he left a little while ago he should have gotten there by now.

I text Liam hoping everything is good.

To Li: hey heard about a car accident and making sure everything's alright xx.

I turn on my kurige making some tea to help warm up a little.

There are papers covering the counter and I decide to organize them.

As I was organizing them I found a small contract about a tour.

Liam hadn't said anything about a tour coming up, hopefully he was planing to tell me this.

I set this aside and continue roaming through the papers when I see song lyrics and family pictures.

When I clear off the table I hear little foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Hi Mommy" Callum says.

"Hi baby, are you hungry?" I ask.

"Yeah can you make me pancakes please" he says leaning on my thigh.

He is tall for a three year old.

I pick him up giving him a big hug and going to make some breakfast.

Later in the day, Liam comes home.

"DADDY!" Cal says running up to Li and jumping into his arms.

"Hey bud" he says putting him down.

"Hello beautiful" he says kissing my lips as I cutting up fruit for lunch.

"Why don't we go out and eat, babe" he says resting his elbows on the countertop.

"If you want too" I say smiling because we never got to eat out because of all the fans.

"Yeah let's do it." he says.

"So how was the studio" I ask Li as I'm trying to dress Callum.

"Great we're in the middle of finishing our album" he says grabbing Cal's hat and gloves.

I get up and take Cal down stairs while Liam grabs something from the bedroom.

I grab everything I need and head to the car to buckle up Callum.

I sit on my phone for just a few minutes waiting for Li to get on the car.

When we get to the restaurant there are many people so it was good because we could sit and eat like normal people.

As we're sitting there, they have a little play house where your child can play as you wait.

Cal runs off and plays while Liam and I can watch from a distance.

"So I saw the papers on the counter about a tour?" I say grabbing a cheese stick from our appetizer tray.

"Yeah I was going to talk to you tonight about it." he says.

"When is it?" I ask.

"In about 8 months" he says, " so we have a while."

"That's good is it a whole year like the last tours?" I ask.

"Yup" he says swallowing his food. " Do you and Cal want to come with us? or would you think it would be better to stay home?"

"Well I don't know I haven't ever really thought about it. We would miss you dearly but what if we get in your way?"

"You won't honey, you could never get in the way" he says pecking me on the head.

"If you really want us too then yes!" I say wrapping my arms around his.

After a very nice relaxing dinner without being interrupted by fans, we drove back home to get Cal to bed and watch a movie with Liam.

I was giving Callum a bath when my phone dinged meaning I got a text.

From: Harold 😈

Hello love haven't seen or heard from you in a few weeks just making sure everything is good! Call me when you have some time!

I first finish Cal's bath because he needs to get to bed.

I click Harry's contact and put the phone to my ear.

"Young Sis!" harry says.

"Harry!" I mimic.

"How's life treating ya?" asks.

"Pretty great so far. Yourself?" I ask.

"Not to shabby" he says clinking glass, most likely doing dishes.

*SMASH*

"Oh bloody hell" harry says into the phone.

"What happened?" I ask.

"Dropped a plate. Hey I'll call you later, I have to clean this. Lux is here and
I don't want her to step in it" he says moving some pieces.

"Alright. Love you" I say ending the call.

I walk down stairs and see Liam loading the breakfast club in Netflix.

Bless him. That is my favorite movie ever.

After the movie Liam carried me upstairs to bed because I was almost asleep.

I laid down for a little while until I realized I had to change.

I changed into a tank and shorts and crawled into bed.

Li shortly after me.

"You know our little boy will start pre- school soon" Liam says looking up at the ceiling.

"Hey don't push it yet he has a few more months" I say laying on Liam's chest.

"Our little angel starting school" He says

"Hey Li?" I ask.

"Yes darling" he answers.

"What about having another?" I ask.