Happy

I woke up to my alarm clock ringing and I hit the snooze button hoping for ten more minutes.

All of a sudden I feel something turning in my stomach and I immediately run to the washroom.

I vomit and that's when I realize I need to drive to the store and get a pregnancy test.

This may be it! What Liam and I wanted!

I was so excited it brushed my teeth and ran downstairs to the kitchen to find Liam cooking breakfast.

"Oh no you're awake you have to go back to bed so I can bring you breakfast in bed!" Liam says.

"Mommy back to bed" Callum giggles.

"Li I must run to the store. I need to find out if what just happened this morning is what we have been wanting. this may make no sense to you but I must go" I smile grabbing the car keys leaving the house but not without kissing my wonderful husband and son.

I drive to the store and grab a couple pregnancy tests.

I check out and drive home as fast as I could.

When I get home I go to the bathroom and open the tests.

I have to wait ten minutes before it gives the answer.

While I'm waiting I sit in the bathroom and Liam walks in.

He looks at the tests sitting on the counter with a shocked face.

"Oh my goodness honey!" He says.

"Only about two more minutes and we will know the answer.

"Well whatever happens will be okay. I will be so happy if it's positive and if it's not then we can keep trying" he smiles at me.

"I love you so much Li" I say kissing him.

"I love you too" he smiles.