Chapter 7

I walk out of the bathroom wearing a red sparkly dress. I curled my hair and actually did more makeup than usual. I put on my heels and walked down the stairs to where the boys were wrestling.

"Wow you look amazing" Liam says.

"Thank you you look pretty amazing too" I reply kissing my perfect boyfriend.

We climb into the limo that will take is to the arena. The limo comes to a stop and we all get out. I grab the limo drivers hand and he helps my out so I don't slip. On the red carpet flashes are appearing every where. I stand next to Liam and smile. letting people capture my picture.

"Sophia can we get your picture alone?" One photographer shouts.

I stand and smile. this is just like modeling.

Liam pulls me away from the photographers and we go to the arena. we sit in our seats in the third row. I get to sit next to Paul Wesley!!! I love him so much. he can bite me any day ;) (vampire). I sit down and wait for the show to start.

Will Smith the host walks out to introduce events.

"Now preforming her new single 'Wrecking Ball' here is Miley Cyrus!" he announces.

Miley walks out in a white cropped tank top and some bikini bottoms that is like a thong. I felt bad for her because Liam left her.

Next was the boys performance but it wont be on for ten minutes so they left about 30 minutes ago to warm up. Will Smith comes back on and talks fora little while about the charity that the boys donated to when they were directing their one way or another video. I look at Paul who was saddened by the pictures on the jumbo tron of little children who have nothing. After Will is finished he announces the boys to come on stage. the lights shut off. Lazer looking lights shot out of the stage lights. The boys then a appear with smoke covering the floor. They preform story of my life.

When the song finished, I was really surprised. Liam was the only one still standing on the stage.

"Sophia Styles can you please come up to the stage" Liam asks.

I get out of my seat scooting past Paul and walk up the stairs on the stage. Liam grabs for my hand and smiles at me.

"We have and announcement. it's a good one for us, but you may take it a different way," Liam say into the mic, "Sophia here is pregnant! We're having a baby!" he says.

The crowd cheers and I hide my face into his chest. He kisses my head and pushes me off his shoulder.

"I also have something else I want to say" he announces. He gets down on one knee, still holding on to my one hand. My other hand covering my mouth.

"Soph, we have been together for 2 years. You know how much I love you but I don't know how much everyone else thinks I love you. You mean everything to me. I tell you everyday that you look beautiful and that I love you. I also mean it every time. Sophia Styles will you marry me?" he asks.

I shake my head yes and pulls out a little box and puts the ring onto my ring finger. We kiss and the whole crowd cheers. I blush and we head back to ours seats.

***************

Later that night I cuddled with Liam in bed and we kissed for awhile.

"We have to go to bed" I say, " we are leaving to go home in the morning"

"I know but I like kissing you" he pouts.

"I know I like to too" I say.

I stretch back out onto the bed and pay my head on Liam's chest. About 10 minutes later I fell asleep to my fiancés light snoring.