Chapter 5

Recap~

The timer on my iPhone rings meaning time is up. I grab all the tests out of the now room temperature urine. + means pregnant, - means not pregnant.

"It's........."

________________

"...positive" I say as a single tear runs down my face.

I let a couple more tears run down my face and I feel my stomach turn. I start to vomit but nothing comes out so I'm just heaving out nothing but air. it hurts my throat and I feel like I am choking. Amber walks down stairs while I get shower and brush my teeth. When I'm done I sit on my bed. tears just pore out of my eyes as I look at the positive pregnancy test. I head down stairs where Amber and Gemma were watching the telly.

"What's wrong, love?" Gemma asks trying to wipe the dried tears off my face.

"Umm... okay but you have to promise you can't tell a soul" I say.

"I took a pregnancy test earlier and it was positive... I'm pregnant" I say really worried about her response.

"Oh honey I'm sorry but that's great news in my opinion because know I'm going to be an aunt!" she says with excitement.

Maybe this baby won't be a bad thing but what about Liam. His career will be over, he'll have to stay home when I'm working or vise versa. Knowing Liam he would give up his career just to raise his baby. Our baby. I'm pregnant with Liam Payne's baby. Their fans will hate me. right after a got some fans to finally be okay with me dating Liam their going to hate me again.

The front door opens revealing all five members of one direction walk into the house.

"Hey babe" Liam says trying to kiss my lips. I turn my head and he kisses my cheek.

"Can we umm... Go talk" I ask.

"Yeah, is everything okay?" he asks.

"Yeah... I think so... I don't know" I say grabbing his hand that was a little sweaty and bringing him upstairs.

We stand in the middle of my bedroom and I stare into his eyes. As I inspect his face noticing he shaved his beard down a little. I stare at his cheek bones down to his jawline which was clenched because he was nervous. I look back at his shining eyes and I break down into tears. He wraps me in a loving hug.

"Liam... I'm pregnant" I admit, scared for his response.

"I'm going to be a father!?" he says with a smile from cheek to cheek.

"Yes" I smile.

"Then why were you crying?" he asks.

"Because I thought you wouldn't have been happy" I ask.

"I couldn't have asked for a better woman to be the mother of my children" he explains.

He kisses my lips and bends down to touch my belly.

"Hey little one, I'm your daddy and I will never leave you. I want you to know that I love your mommy very much and will never hurt her. I will give you guys the best life ever" he tells the baby.

"Well when do we tell everyone else" he asks me.

"I don't know... how about tonight" I ask.

"Sure" he says.

He grabs my hand and we head down stairs. Everyone was watching the telly and eating food. Especially Niall. I step in front of their football game (soccer) and they yell to move out of the way.

"Fine you don't want to hear my good/ bad news, depending how you take it. to me it's good news." I explain.

"Come on guys," Harry says, "let her explain"

"Well.... I'm pregnant" I say nervous for their responses.

"?????????"

___________________________________

What do you think their going to say??

Sorry it took a while to update I have been so busy with tests and practice.

Thanks for all the reads!!

I love you guys!!! 😘

Please vote ad comment! ask questions too! BE ACTIVE:*

Later babes~