Chapter3

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER~~
If you are not comfortable please skip the chapter it's an important chapter it just is how her and Liam share a special moment. you will not miss anything important.
Thanks:)
~Erin 💋
___________________________________

Harry, Gemma, and I show the attendants our passports to board the plane. It's gonna take about 4 hours to get home usually it would take like 9 hours, driving that is. It's seems as it will be a fast flight because I plan on catching a couple winks during our ride.

**********

Our plane just landed and the first class was to get off first. Harry's bodyguards led is to the van that would take us home.

**********

"Mummy we're home!" I yell.

"Yay! My babies are home!"

I drop everything and hug my mum. Followed by Harry and Gemma.

"You ready to start work tomorrow?" she asks.

"Yeah I guess, I love modeling but I'm so tired" I answer.
**********
1 week later

I drive up to the airport parking lot. Today, Liam is coming to visit! I miss him so much. I miss his gentle kisses and sweet hugs. I shut off my car and swing my door open. I walk in to the terminal and stand waiting for the doors to swing open revealing my perfect boyfriend.

"Plane 64 flight from Britain landed" the over head speaker announced.

Another 5 minutes...

Finally the door swings open to reveal Liam's body guard and a little shorter figure following behind. My Liam.

"Hey love, I missed you" he says pulling me in for a kiss.

"I missed you too, so much" I say.

"You know I have been thinking and we have been dating for a year and a half know, so do you want to buy a house together, here?" he asks me.

"Of course babe!" I reply. I'm so happy.

"Great you want to start looking tomorrow?"

"Sure I have a day off tomorrow" I say.

"Great, I get to spend time with my girlfriend" he thanks.

We get home to see Harry getting dressed up.

"Hazz what are you doing?" we ask.

"Going to dinner" he says.

"Where did you find a nice girl near by here" I wonder.

"It's a few hours away" he says ruffling his hair.

"Well looks like it's just you and me tonight" I say to Liam. He smirks leaning down to kiss me.

"C'mon guys, I know your dating but don't rub it in my face. I barley even let you start dating. My mate here broke our promise and started dating my sister" he say.

"Hey at least I asked to date your sister I wanted your permission to date her" he says.

"Yup and that's why you are perfect for my sister" he rubs my head.

"Hey watch the hair" I spat.

"Well I have to go, I will see you later" he kisses my head.

Later that evening~

"Dinner was great, love" Liam says.

"Thanks" I say wrapping my arms around his neck, biting my lip.

He leans in and kisses my lips. He licks my bottom lip asking for permission, but being the tease that I am I don't let him in. He grabs my bum making me gasp do he can slip his tongue into my mouth. We fight for dominance but he wins. I lift my leg a little rubbing it against him. He gets the point and he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his torso and he carries me up stairs. as we reach my room he lays me on the bed. "We haven't done this in a while" he says. He moves his lips down my jaw to my neck. I grab the ends of his hair, pulling his hair slightly. I let out a moan. I grab the edge of his jeans and tug at them so he gets the point I want to take them off. Instead he takes my shirt off revealing my push up bra. Then takes his off. he kisses right above my chest sucking on my collarbone. Kissing his way down my chest and stomach. he unbuttons my jeans and pulls them off my my hips. kissing my hip bones, then pulling them off my legs. Ripping them off my ankles. As he climbs on me, I stop him so I can't take his pants off. he just takes them off. He knows I'm a tease. He climbs back on the bed. Automatically he continues kissing my lips. As I sit up a little he reaches behind me to my back unclasping my bra. His kisses my breast and pleasures each nipple. Next, he pulls down my underwater. rubbing in between my legs. He lets out a moan as I rub his bulge, making it get bigger. I rip his boxers of and he lets out a moan. I kiss him and rub up and down on his cock. He lets out a couple groans and says to go fastero. Kisses down my neck and I start moaning as he sucks on my sweet spot, that was sure to bruise. He flips both of us over so he was on the top. he runs in between my legs. kissing down my stomach to my vagina. I spreads my leg kissing in between my thighs. I starts teasing me and kissing towards my area. He sticks his tongue in licking all around, in every crease. I moan and after a while, I let fluids come out. He swirls his tongue around getting all of it cleaned. He smirks at me. he grabs a condom out of my drawer, rips it open and puts it on. I nod at him as a sign that I'm ready. he slides it on groaning. He gets back down and sticks the tip at my entrance. Starting slowly then getting faster. I we both moan, sweating a little. We start kissing, after a while I break the kiss to get some air "I'm gonna cum" I moan. "C'mon baby" he says. I moan one last time and we both release our fluids. He pulls out and licks everything up. He pulls of the condom and throws it in the trash. he climbs back into bed, cuddled together. we both were about to fall asleep.

"I love you Liam" I say.

"Love you too Soph" he replies.

With that we both fall asleep.