Chapter 4

I wake up to someone at my door. I check the time, it's 1:30. I crawl out of bed. I feel a breeze and look down to see I'm am fully naked. I crack the door only so my eye is peeking through the door. Seeing a tired Harry.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Is Liam awake we have to go to the studio" he asks.

"Nope but I can wake him" I say.

"Are you naked?" he asks.

"Ummmm yeah I was getting...dressed!" I panic.

"Just wake him up" he says.

***************

1 week later~
(Friend amber stayed the night while Liam and the boys went away for 2 days)

I wake up to feel my stomach turn. I sprang out of the bed. Running to the bathroom and throwing my body over the toilet. Amber walks in with a worried expression on her face. I finish puking my guts out and sit back against the wall. I start thinking why was a I getting sick, then I notice I missed my period. It should have started about 6 days ago. It never did.

"Amber, what if I'm pregnant" I say.

"How could you be you just threw up it could mean anything" she replies.

"Yes but I just noticed that I haven't gotten my period. When our pregnant you don't get your period" I say really worried.

"We should get you a test" she says.

We drive up to the store with our hoods up and sunglasses on. How convienent the pregnancy tests are in the tampon isle. I grab 3 tests and Amber grabs 2. I hurry up to the register and check out, getting a strange look from the old woman at the register. I take my bag and get into the car. we drive home. I lock the door to the bathroom and pee into a plastic cup. while it's still warm I stick all 5 pregnancy tests I to the yellow liquid.

15 minutes later~

The timer on my iPhone rings meaning time is up. I grab all the tests out of the now room temperature urine. + means pregnant, - means not pregnant.

"It's........."

___________________________________
Ahhh! (Evil laugh) CLIFF HANGER!

Do you think Sophie's pregnant.

Short chapter sorry.... I just thought it was a perfect opportunity to make a cliff hanger.