Jimin

a/n: this is your first date with jimin btw

pjm95 sent a snap!
Tap to view- just now

pjm95 sent a snap!Tap to view- just now

y/n: sure!

pjm95: great ☺️

jimin shut off his phone. he looked at himself in the mirror once more, making sure he looked perfect. he wore his favorite overalls hoping he looked cute enough. jimin wanted bad for this date to go well. he spent all week deciding where to take you. he didn't want anything too formal but casual and fun. a couple days ago he heard about an amusement park opening somewhere in the city. it might be a cliché place for a date but he liked the idea of taking you there, knowing you love rollercoasters.

jimin grabbed his keys and headed out the door. his nerves finally kicking in as he drove out of driveway and onto the road. he turned on some music hoping to calm himself down. It seemed to work for awhile until he reached to your apartment, parking out front. his heart began to beat fast and butterflies fluttered around in his stomach. he stared at your door, nervousness evident on his face. fuck this shit i'm turning around. jimin panicked and was about to restart his car when he saw you walk out of your apartment building. he paused his movements as you started to walk over to him.

he rushed out of his car on his way to greet you. hitting his head on the car door in the process. you had tried not chuckle when he held the side of his head and winced. you moved quicker towards him. " you ok?" you were now in front of him, face painted with a smile. jimin blushed with embarrassment and quickly nodded. he ran over to the passenger side and opened the door for you, his free hand still on his head. you giggled while walking over and getting in the car with a small "thank you." once jimin was back in the car you both took off to the amusement park. there was silence at first which you found comfortable but jimin couldn't feel anymore awkward. he tried to start small talk but that only caused him to stutter over his words. you found him utterly adorable and couldn't help but smile, replying to his question as if he didn't just say his favorite avenger was superman.

you both made it to the amusement park, now running around looking for the first thing to do. "jimin-ah! look! we should ride that" you pointed at one of the roller coasters and jimin gulped. you didn't notice the scared look on his face as you dragged him to the line of people. you were bouncing with excitement while jimin kept glancing at the high roller coaster, the sounds of people screaming rang through his ears. he was petrified. "-it's gonna be amazing! jimin-ah? jimin!" the scared boy was brought out of his trance when he heard you call his name. "jimin-ah you ok?" a concerned look spread across your face as you looked into the boy's eyes. he nodded quickly, avoiding your gaze. "it's fine if you don't want to go on this one, we can go find another ride." you reassured him finally noticing the scared look in his eyes. jimin shook his head, he saw how excited you were and didn't want to ruin it for you. "i'll be fine." he said that more to himself other than you as if to convince himself. you grabbed his hand "you can hold onto me the entire time, you'll be fine." jimin looked up at your smiling face then down to his hand that surprisingly fit perfectly with yours. a red hue slowly spread across his cheeks.

-
after the roller coaster jimin was still a bit shaken up but a small part inside him found the death trap to be quite enjoyable. you felt bad so while jimin went to the restroom you went to play one of those mini games to win jimin a plushie. "AND WE HAVE A WINNER!" you jumped with excitement and told the man at the booth what plushie you wanted. you couldn't contain your wide smile as you went back to the bench where you were waiting for jimin originally. jimin returned with two churros, one in each hand. "i bought us churros !" with his signature eye smile he handed you one and bit into his own. you were hiding the plushie behind your back as you happily munched on your sugary snack. "jiminnn guess what!" he looked over at you with questioning eyes so you revealed the plush from behind your back "surprise!" jimin smiled widely and took it from your hands. it was a cute chick plush and jimin immediately adored it.

-after a long day of laughing and running around the amusement park you both were on your way home

-
after a long day of laughing and running around the amusement park you both were on your way home. jimin driving with the chick plushie in his lap. he refused to let you hold it as he has now declared the chick to be his baby. "there's no car seat so i must protect my child in my lap" you could only chuckle at his statement "still why cant i hold him? i won him for you!" you argued back to him crossing your arms in a jokingly manner. "doesn't matter chicky loves his papa more than his mommy" jimin huffed playfully. "so i'm the mommy now? i thought he was YOUR child" you laughed. "of course, chicky needs two loving parents!" you were glad jimin was less nervous than he was before and finally being himself. "i'm not naming our son chicky." jimin stopped at a red light "what do you mean! chicky is a wonderful name, isn't it chicky?" he picked up the plush and hugged it to his chest. you giggled once more "let me hug chicky!" "i thought you didn't like his name!" jimin pouted, holding chicky out of your reach.
the sound of a car horn startled you both. the light had turned green with out either of you knowing and you both broke out into laughter.

-
to end the night jimin took you back to your apartment. he walked you up to the entrance "you sure you don't want me to bring you up to your floor?" you nodded saying it was fine. "thank you for tonight jimin" you held his hand, your thumb brushing over his knuckles soothingly. "o-of course! umm c-chicky want to say bye" he held the plush up and you giggled. "goodnight chicky! mommy will see you soon ok?" you looked back over to jimin who was smiling. "chicky doesn't need to see this yet" you chuckled and covered the chicks eyes. "see wha-" jimins words were cut off when you pecked his lips. they felt soft against yours, exactly how you imagined it. jimins eyes were wide and that red hue returned. you smiled and slowly let go of his hand and began to walk backwards to the door. "goodnight jimin" you waved and left the dazed boy.

sorry for not updating in so long. hopefully i'll be updating more frequently now that it's summer vacation. thanks for being patient with me! 💜
-seokjingles