Namjoon

Just a cute scenario I thought of 🤷🏽‍♀️ sorry that this is not a Snapchat
——

A Namjoon au

Where Namjoon walks into the study hall of his uni. There are many students. He takes a seat in front of a girl doing her homework while listening to music with her earbuds.

Namjoon doesn't pay much attention to her until he hears her soft voice in a whisper singing along to the music.

Namjoon couldn't lie, her voice was pretty good. The song was familiar to him, it was one of his favorites. Though he brushed it off and continued to study, blocking out all sounds around him.

Everyday since then when Namjoon would enter the study hall, the girl was always there in the same seat. Namjoon ended up also sitting in the same seat every day. He's grown quite the liking to the mystery girls' voice.

This time she was singing another one of his favorite songs. Knowing a rap verse was approaching in the song he expected the girl to be silent in that time or maybe incoherently mumbling along.

What surprised Namjoon was that the girl rapped the verse perfectly.

The next day it was the usual. The girl was again rapping to another song. She did it so well that Namjoon was quite impressed with her skill. He was listening to the lyrics spitting from her mouth and gasped.

Namjoon was shocked to hear her rapping a verse from his own track. It was a small "mixtape" that he had released on SoundCloud. He didn't think that it would get popular so he disregarded it from his memory.

The girl had silently rapped the whole track while still being able to focus on her book.

Namjoon's heart fluttered.

——
A/N: See ya! 💜
-seokjingles