Imagine

A/N: Woop! First full writing! Enter a member's name in ( )
——

Imagine it's early morning and you and ( ) are still asleep, all cuddled up. ( ) then wakes up and leaves the bedroom. Once he returns he spots a red stain on the bed sheets.

Yay
( ) thought sarcastically. He understood that it is natural that you go through this every month, but it's not easy taking care of you while you are in this state.

( ) walks out of the room and heads to the bathroom to prepare a warm bath for you.
Once he returns he quietly walks over to your side of the bed and gently shakes you awake.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead. You need to get undressed and head to the bathroom" ( ) whispers while you stir in your sleep

"Whyyyyy?" You whined still half asleep

"It's that time of the month and there is a nice warm bath waiting for you~" ( ) helped you out of bed and started to push you towards the bathroom

"Awe~ baby you're so sweet" you cooed at your sweet boyfriend, even though you were hella tired and just wanted to curl up and go back to sleep.
"I know, I know. Now just go in get undressed and hand me your clothes so I can go put them in the washer." ( ) rushed you inside the bathroom.

You entered the bathroom and undressed yourself. You opened the door just a little so there was a space for you to hand him your clothes.
"Good. Now take as long as you want. No rush!" ( ) yelled from down the hall while he was heading to the washer with your clothes and the stained sheets.
You smiled at how sweet your boyfriend is and was glad that you got so lucky to be with him.

You walked over to the bath and it was filled with bubbles. Just the way you liked it. Soon after you entered the bath and immediately felt relaxed.

( ) was just finished with spreading nice new clean sheets on the bed when he got the idea to make breakfast for you. He smiled to himself, knowing how happy you would be to get breakfast in bed. He then made his way to the kitchen and started to prepare your meal

As ( ) was hard at work you had fallen asleep in the bath. I don't blame you though. I would do the same thing.

A while has passed and ( ) finished preparing food for you and him. He made his was back to the bedroom and picked out warm clothes for you to change into. Just something simple and comfortable like some sweat pants and one of his hoodies. He knew how much you enjoy wearing his hoodies and he loved how cute you looked in them. They were always oversized and baggy but it was adorable to him.

After he made sure you still had some pads and tampons left over. He made a mental note to go buy some more later.
( ) remember that you were still in the bath tub and went to go check up on you.

Thankfully you had woken up and got out of the water. As you were drying yourself you heard a knock on the door.

"(Y/N)? Jagi are you almost done?"

"Yeah. I'll be out soon!"

"Ok. There are some clothes in the bedroom that you should change into when you're done"

You smiled again

"Awee~ thank you Jagiya!!"

He smiled again

( ) walked off and back into the kitchen to do whatever he needed to do.

You walked out of the bathroom and entered the bedroom to see the clothes ( ) had laid out for you.

Once you had finished you were about to go to the kitchen when ( ) told you to go back and lay down in bed. You were confused but obeyed him anyway.
( ) came back with a plate and a cup of tea in his hands. He handed you the plate and set the tea on the side table.

"Breakfast in bed!" He said proudly smiling

You were already amazed with all that he has done today, and he just keeps giving you more.
"Baby, you didn't have to do all this" you told him but he just shook his head and left the room again. He came back with another plate of food and then sat down in bed next to you. He started to eat but you just sat there admiring him.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" He giggled pointing to your food. An idea cake to his head and he started to feed you. You happily accepted it and let him feed you.

After breakfast was done both of you decided on staying in bed and watching a movie while cuddling.

You looked away from the screen and looked at your amazing boyfriend.
You placed a soft kiss on his lips and he happily kissed you back.

"I love you ( ). Thank you so much!"

"I love you too (Y/N)

——

A/N: don't really have anything to say so, see ya!💜
-seokjingles