Find What Was Lost

(Y/n)'s POV

As I walked through the Gate, that was filled with light, with Sora I felt comfort, but also a sinister presence that felt all too familiar. I mustn't let my guard down because if I do I could run the risk of losing my life or someone else's. I look to Sora who still has a soft smile on his face, giving me a comforting gaze. I smile back, assuring him that I'm alright, and I'll be careful. The light that was surrounding us then disappeared and I could the familiar world from my visions. Here we are... The World That Never Was.

The world seemed to have no sunlight shining on it and it was dark, only to have something close to neon lights, lighting the place. Now that we're here we have to find a way to get me home, but my goal is to find my parents. "Okay everyone let's split up!" Riku said, and I know where I should go. "Riku, let me and Sora check the castle. And once you guys check the surrounding area, you guys can follow us?" I said, and Riku nodded. We all then went our separate ways in order to find any clues.

As me and Sora walked to the castle, Sora was looking me with concern. "Is something wrong Sora?" I ask him. "How did you know that there was a castle here?" He asks. I don't want to lie to him. "I It saw in my vision and my dream. I feel like something important is there. So I have to check it out." I said. Sora then grabs my hand and rubs it gently his thumb. "Alright then." "There's also something else..." I said a little worried then Sora gave me a worried look. "W-What is it?" He asks. "I-I think my mom and dad are here..." I said softly and scared, worried of how Sora will react. His face that was once filled with worry now had a determined look. "If that's the case then we have to just find them. I told you that I'll help you find them and that I'll get you home. And if they're here then I can reunite them with you." He said with a determined smile, which made my heart my heart skip a beat. "T-Thank you Sora." I said as we reached the castle.

Once we were inside we decided to look around. I called Chirithy to help us with our investigation and we began to examine every hallway of the castle. Everything was white and there was nothing out of the ordinary, but I could still a dark presence nearby. Then after an hour of searching I found a hallway all too familiar. The hall was covered in hearts wrapped with thorns and I could see the door with two hearts covered in black. "Sora..." I call him and he comes to me with Chirithy near him. I point down the hallway and he looks to it. "This is what I saw... and I think my parents are behind that door." I said. "Yeah they're there! I can sense them!" I hear Chirithy say. I look to Sora and he gives me a nod. He takes out his keyblade just in case something comes out of the door. "Chirithy get behind me." Sora said and slowly we all walk to the door.

As we walked to it the door, the dark presence got stronger and I felt nervous. What is behind the door? I have to open it in order to find out. I now stand in front of the door, slightly shaking from fear. Sora places his left on my right shoulder, assuring me that everything will be fine. I hold his hand with my right and look at him with calm smile. I then remove my hand and I reach toward the door and slowly I open the door.

Once the door was open I could still see my mom and dad trapped in the spheres of darkness. Sora, Chirithy, and I walk into the room scanning the area for any possible threat. Once there was no threat I run to the spheres and Sora and Chirithy follow. We stand right in front of them. "These are your parents?" Sora asks and I nod. "They were the ones who sent me to you!" Chirithy said. "Really Chirithy?" I ask. "Yeah I've known your mom for a long time and the people before her. She entrusted me to you, so I can watch over you." Chirithy said. "I see. So that's what you meant when you said they were close to (Y/n)." Sora said and Chirithy nods. I smile but I then turn back to the spheres. "Sora I tried using magic to free them, but it didn't work. So can try using your keyblade to free them?" I ask. "Yeah! Let me try!" And Sora slashes the spheres with his keyblade but it leaves no damage.