Thank You For Everything

Narrator's POV

A couple weeks later

It has been a couple of weeks since the battle with (Y/n)-Xehanort. Everyone is currently residing at Castle Oblivion, and all spirits are low. They are all in a meeting room, waiting for Ansem to come back from his laboratory. Why is he in his laboratory you ask? It's because (Y/n) is in the pod that once held Sora during his year slumber.

                                            * * *

Before Sora could get hit by (Y/n)-Xehanort's last ditch attack, Riku rushed to Sora's side and slashed (Y/n)-Xehanort with his keyblade. By doing this, due to (Y/n)-Xehanort having the darkness inside him, it caused the keyblade to leave a massive flesh wound. The blood that was spilled was immense. As Sora quickly caught (Y/n)'s body, the darkness was released but the wound still remained. Sora began to cry, fearing he would lose the love of his life. He continued to cry until he saw something on the ground, something that fell out of (Y/n)'s pocket.

A Paopu Fruit.

Unaware by looking at the star shaped fruit, Aqua, Kairi, and Xion used their magic, specifically Curaga to help seal the wound so the bleeding would stop. They managed to seal the wound, but (Y/n) was very weak. Unsure of what to do next, the  wielders left The World That Never Was and quickly went back to the Inn to try and help (Y/n) as best as they could. When they arrived back at the Inn, they placed (Y/n) on the bed and quickly tended to him. (M/n), (D/n), and Naminé gave (Y/n) some potions and ethers, the potions had to go in a tube that entered his bloodstream while the ethers were immediately absorbed into his body. This helped sustain (Y/n), but only for a short time.

While (Y/n) was still incapacitated, Sora and the other were thinking of what they could do in order to help (Y/n) recover much quicker. Everyone was at a loss, that is until something came through the front door. A small voice was heard. "Geez, you guys move to quickly! You didn't even give me a chance to catch up!" Everyone turned to the room entrance and saw Chirithy, back to normal, and along with him was Ansem the Wise. "Chirithy! You're back to normal!" Sora yelled. "And it's a good thing I am! Otherwise I wouldn't have been able to get Ansem to help us!" Chirithy said as he turns his head to Ansem. "I'm glad I can be here now. I know you are all in strife right now, but we can still save (Y/n). If we bring him to my lab back in Castle Oblivion, I can do anything in my power to make sure he recovers fully." Ansem said. "You can help (Y/n)?! Really?!" Sora asks. "Yes but I can't do it alone. I'm going to need your help to make sure it all goes accordingly." Ansem responds. "Well guys?" Riku asks. "Ansem, please.... bring my son back." (M/n) says. Ansem nods and everyone heads back to Castle Oblivion.

After bringing (Y/n) back to Castle Oblivion, he was placed in the pod and was carefully monitored 24/7. Everyone was given tasks. Naminé, Xion and Kairi were to head to Twilight Town and purchase the best elixirs that were available, so Ansem could make a special medicine  that would help revitalize (Y/n). Riku, Terra, and Axel were helping Ansem with the monitoring and keeping a close check on (Y/n)'s vitals. Roxas, Sora, Ventus, and Vanitas went back to The World That Never Was, just in case there was something that could help (Y/n). And lastly (M/n), (D/n), and Chirithy were just waiting. Waiting and praying each day, hoping their son would recover. This continued until now.

                                           * * *

Ansem enters the room, seeing everyone anxiously waiting to hear the recent results. "Everyone, I have some good news. It seems (Y/n)'s condition is stable and nothing seems to be wrong." Everyone breaths a sigh of relief. "However... he still shows no signs of waking up, and I'm afraid I don't know how long he will remain in this comatose state." Everyone frowns hearing this news. "Isn't there anything else we can do?" (M/n) asks. "I'm afraid not. All we can do now is wait..." Ansem responds and (M/n) begins to cry. (D/n) and Chirithy start comforting her while everyone looks down on the ground. "Can we at least see him?" Kairi asks and Ansem nods. Everyone then stands and heads toward the room where (Y/n) was being held.