Growing Hearts

(Y/n)'s POV

"Mmm..." I slowly began to open my eyes. I felt the sun on my face and I kept blinking so I can see my surroundings. When my vision was clear enough I saw a roof over my head. I then slowly began to sit up and see that I was in the Inn. I began to study my surroundings and slowly I lowered my guard knowing I'm safe.

"*snore*" I slowly jumped from my position but I didn't get out of bed. I looked around to see where that noise cane from. "*snore". It was close by. "*SNORE*" it was to my left, I turned my head and I saw Sora who's head was on the edge of my bed, it kinda looks like he's drooling a bit.

Seeing him like this is... soothing, he looks so peaceful sleeping. Has he been there every since I passed out? Was he that worried? A small blush coats my cheeks just thinking that Sora was worried about me. I extend my hand and grab one of his hands that were under his head. It felt warm calming, it made me happy to see him this way.

"Mm..." Sora then starts to wake up, his beautiful blue eyes were becoming visible. His eyes focused on his hands and saw that he had an extra one. He slowly moved his eyes and then they went to me. His eyes widened and he shot up, standing from his position. "(Y/N) YOU'RE AWAKE! I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE OKAY!" Sora yelled enthusiastically.

I smiled brightly. "I'm fine Sora. I didn't know you would worry so much about me..." I said bluntly and all of a sudden Sora throws himself on top of me and hugs me. "Why wouldn't I be worried? I care about you so much! I wouldn't know what to do if I lost you." Sora said and a deeper blush coated my cheeks. "I'm... sorry that I worried you..." I said quietly. "Why are you apologizing? You didn't do anything wrong..."

"I-I know... but-" "No buts. I'm just glad you're okay." I smiled big as Sora kept hugging me. He's so warm, I'm happy to know that he cares for me. Maybe he really is the one for me...

"Hey Sora how long was I out?" Sora looked at me and started to think. "Um... 3 days..." my eyes widened "3 DAYS?!" Sora then suddenly began to laugh. "Huh?! What's so funny?!" Sora kept laughing as he talked. "It's just funny that you believed that! You were only out for a day." My face grew red from anger and embarrassment. "You jerk!" I yelled as I threw him off me.

"Owww..." Sora said as he rubbed the back of his head. "You deserved that." I said bluntly. Suddenly the door opens and I see Riku, Kairi, and Lea coming in. "What's going on here?!" Riku yells when he sees Sora on the floor. "Sora jumped me." I said and Sora looked at me with shock. "Sora I had no idea you were like that." Kairi said and Sora's face began to turn red. "N-No it's nothing like tha-" "Wow Sora the pervert. Didn't think you had that in you Sora." Lea said. Sora was now full on crimson. "I-I'm not a pervert!" He yelled.

I chuckled lightly and everyone looks at me. "So guys did you miss me?" I asked. They all nodded. "Sora did the most." Riku said and Kairi and Lea nod. "Yeah he was so worried he didn't want to swap out when we were watching you." Kairi said. "Yeah Sora was really worried like he was going to lose someone he loves." Lea says and both me a Sora's faces went red. "L-Loves?" I ask.

"Yup. He wanted to be by your side until you woke up. Once Sora has one thing set in his mind, nothing will stop him from doing that." Riku says and I turn to Sora who is blushing as madly as I am. "Sora that's very sweet of you." I say and his blush is as red as a tomato. I giggle and then I remembered something.

It went silent for a moment, and that was when I decided to speak. "Guys... I think I might have a clue on how to get me home..." I said and everyone drew close to me. "When I was out I was talking to Roxas, he said something about a man named Xehanort and 13 vessels. And then he said something about 7 lights. It sounded similar to the X blade and that got me thinking... maybe this Xehanort might be the key to get me home." Everyone was silent.

"Are you sure Xehanort might be the key to get you home?" Riku asks. "I-I don't know, but it's the only lead we have." Everyone went silent again. "Well I don't know how we're going to find Xehanort. He disappeared after what happened back at the World That Never Was involving his vessels." Sora says and Riku nods in agreement.

"Wait the World That Never Was?" I ask. "Yeah it's a world that Xehanort and Organization XIII had their base." Sora said. "Then maybe that's a clue. Maybe we can find something there." I said. "Are you sure about that? That place is swarming with Heartless and Nobodies. There will be danger at every corner." Riku says. "If it can help us get closer to our goal then that's what we're going to do." I said

Everyone went silent. "Alright then. We'll leave in three days. We can use this time to prepare supplies and get some training for you (Y/n). You're going to need to get stronger if we're heading there." Riku said and I nod in compliance. Everyone nods as well. "As for today get some rest, starting tomorrow we are going to need to be ready for anything." Riku says. We all nod and then Riku, Kairi, and Lea leave the room.

Sora then looks at me. "Huh? What's wrong Sora?" I ask. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asks me. "I'm positive." I said but deep down inside I felt uneasy. "Well if you're so sure than I'll follow you." Sora says. I smile knowing he had my back every step of the way.

"Well since we have time to rest..." I look to Sora with a confused look. "Huh?" "Why don't we go head out and have some fun?" Sora says with his eyes beaming. "F-Fun?" I ask. "Yeah! Every since you got here you've been stressed and fighting Heartless. You need to relax too. So let's go in town and have some fun together!" I was shocked, is he really...?

"S-Sora are... you... asking me out... on a date?" I said while blushing madly. Sora did the same and said "Um... yeah I guess I am." I smile while still blushing. "Then yes! Let's go and have some fun!" I said smiling brightly. Sora then stands up all excited. "Alright then let's go!" He suddenly grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed. "O-Okay Sora no need to pull my arm out of my socket!"

Hey everyone I hoped you enjoyed the chapter. Share, Vote, and Comment. See ya later!