A White Christmas (Christmas Special)

In a alternate universe where the door didn't close

Narrator's POV

Once Sora and (Y/n) found (D/n) and (M/n), they went out of the castle to meet up with Riku, Kairi, and Lea. Once they all got back together, each of them introduced themselves, making (D/n) and (M/n) smile knowing that their son was in good hands. After the introductions were done they went back to the Inn to rest and for (Y/n) to do some catching up with his parents. (Y/n) talked on how he was able to use magic, and how he first met Sora and the others. His parents were absolutely engaged with his story, and they were happy knowing that (Y/n) wasn't alone anymore. But with all the time that was lost during their work, they realized they had spent very little time with (Y/n), and they wanted to changed that. Which is why the time couldn't be more perfect... after all... Christmas is drawing near.

(D/n)'s POV

After listening to (Y/n), I decided to head outside and stretch my legs. While out there I felt a cool breeze go through the area. Christmas is tomorrow, and I want it to be something to remember. I began to think of what I could do to make this Christmas something absolutely special. I then hear the door open and I see Sora walking out, and an idea pops into my head. "Hey Sora." I say as he turns to me. "Oh hey (D/n). You doing alright?" He asks me with concern. "Oh yes I'm fine. I'm just thinking." I say as I look up at the sky. "Oh really? What about?" He asks me. "On how to make tomorrow special..." I said. Sora looks at me a bit confused, but then he realizes it. "Oh yeah... Christmas..."

"I want to make this Christmas special for (Y/n)... we barely were able to spend Christmas together because of our jobs, so he was alone most of the time. He would wait for us to come home so we could open presents together, only to fall asleep for waiting to long. I want for us, even if it's just once, to spend Christmas together as a family." I said and I could feel a tear or two trying to escape. I then felt a band on my right shoulder, and I turn my head and see Sora with a small determined smile. "Well if you want to make it special, then I can help with that." He said. "Really? How can you do that?" I ask and he whispers his plan in my ear. "That's a great idea Sora! He'll love it!"

The next day

(Y/n)'s POV

I wake up slowly as the sun hits my face. The light is a bit blinding so I blink a couple of times in order to clear my vision. After a bit I could see and I went to the bathroom in order to change. With the use of my magic I changed into a (f/c) long sleeve shirt due to the recent cold weather, some pants, and boots. I also put on a scarf it keep my neck warm from the cold wind. After putting on my clothes I head out of the bathroom and then outside, only to be met with a strong and cold wind that made me shiver. "It's going to just get colder from here on out. I should head into town a buy something warm." I mean my magic can get me clothes but I'm still inexperienced, so I'm going to have to buy a jacket or something to keep me warm against the cold upcoming days.

As I walk through the town I see many different stores, until I found the clothing store. When I walked inside I saw a variety of different clothes, but I was after one thing. I walk around the store in order to find what I was after, and after a couple of minutes of searching I found it.

A jacket that had fleece on the inside, and it was thick enough to block the wind

A jacket that had fleece on the inside, and it was thick enough to block the wind. I look at the tag and I see it's 5400 munny and it was on sale for 30% off, must be because of the winter season. With all the munny that was dropped by the Heartless I fought days ago, I should have enough to buy it. So I grabbed it and went straight for the checkout. Once the jacket was scanned and the 30% was taken off, it cost 3780 munny. Looking into my bag I fortunately had enough to buy it. I took out 4000 munny and I was given 220 back as change, and once I got the jacket I immediately put it on.

I then walk out of the store and head back to the Inn. "Maybe the others will be back. I wonder where they all went, I haven't seen them all morning." I thought as I walk back, but then speak of the devil i see Sora ahead heading back to the Inn. A smile goes across my face as I run to him as fast as I could. "SORA!" I yell and he hears me, turning to me as I jumped into his arms, to which he caught me. "Hey (Y/n). What are you doing up so early?" He asks me. "Oh I just went into town to buy this jacket, it'll help me stay warm during the cold days." I said and I see a smile go on Sora's face. "That's nice. Hey I'm just gonna get a jacket, when I get back out I wanna show you something." He says. "Oh alright, just make it quick." I say and Sora walks inside.

Sora's POV

"Operation: White Christmas is a go." I say into my gumi mobile, giving the others the signal to get ready. I then put the mobile away and went to get my jacket that was inside. I then put it on and went back to the door and went outside. "Alright Sora, so where are we going?" (Y/n) asks me and I give him a smile. "You'll see." I said as I took out my keyblade and opened a Gate. "Now close your eyes." I tell him. "Huh? Why?" He asks me. "Just close them. I want you to be surprised." I said to him. A small pink blush dusts (Y/n)'s cheeks. "O-Okay..." and he closes his eyes. I then grab his hand and guide him through the Gate.

As we go through the Gate I still see (Y/n)'s eyes closed. "Heh. He's going to enjoy this so much." And then we saw ourselves in Christmas Town. "Can I open my eyes now Sora?" He asks me. "Not yet, just keep holding my hand until I say so." I said and I held his hand a little tighter as I guide him to the spot. After a minute or two of guiding (Y/n), I reached to the tallest Christmas tree in town, fully decorated with ornaments and presents under the tree. We stop directly in front of the tree. "Now can I open my eyes?" He asks. "Yeah you can open them."

(Y/n)'s POV

I open my eyes only to see a huge tree decorated with ornaments. I was in absolute shock. "I never seen such a big tree before!" I say with enthusiasm. "There's more." Sora said. "More?" I ask. Then I see figures dressed in red and white clothing come out from behind the tree.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS (Y/N)!"

I was in absolute shock! Kairi, Lea, Riku, mom and dad were all together wearing Christmas clothing, each holding a present in their hands. "W-What... h-how... how did you do this?" I finally sputtered out. "Hard work and determination." Riku said. Then my mom and dad come close and give me a hug. "We always had Christmas, but never as a family. And today that changes, today we are going to have Christmas together." My dad said. "Even if it's only going to be once, let's enjoy this Christmas together." My mom said and they both held me tight. I wrapped my hands around them as a big smile goes across my face and tears begin to fall from my eyes. "I have been wanting this... for a very long time..." I said softly as I felt a hand from both a parents move to the back of my head.

"T-Thank you..."

After that heartwarming moment we all began to open presents under the tree. Some was clothes, others it was jewelry, and their was one gift I had that wasn't under the tree. "So did you enjoy your gifts?" Sora asks me. I nod in response. "Yeah I did, but there was one gift that I love above the rest." I said and Sora raises his brow. "Really? What is it?" He asks me. I then walk toward Sora with a big smile and blush in my face. "Why it's you. You are the best gift I can ever get. And nothing in the world can change that." A big smile goes on Sora's face before pulling me into a soft but passionate kiss.

"Merry Christmas Sora."

"Merry Christmas (Y/n)."

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this special. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and I hope you enjoy it with the ones you love. Have a wonderful holiday break! Love ya guys! And Merry Christmas and happy holidays!