You raise a brow before understanding his words, and the confident Sooyun has quickly become a stuttering, blushing mess. "Um. Sure?"

Taehyung smiles at your sudden change, knowing that you two weren't actually going to do it, but he was going to have some fun and spend time with his favorite lady.

He gets up and holds his hand out to you, leading you to the back and pushing you into the wall.

Admittedly, this was quite awkward when choreographed instead of a heat-of-the-moment thing, but he couldn't let his confidence waver. So he places a hand on your waist and connects his lips to yours.

You've grown used to the feeling of his body against yours, and you moan softly while wrapping your arms around his neck. He smiles against your lips, proud to have you so eager for him and backing you up further by taking a step forward.

Your knees go weak when he presses himself to you and begins a trail of kisses down your neck. You gasp and tilt your head back when he sucks on a sensitive spot on your neck and pulls your dress down to reveal more skin.

You blush as a large portion of your breasts are now exposed, but you make no attempt to stop his soft lips grazing across your chest. He bites down hard on your delicate skin, and you moan before he comes up to your lips again.

He looks deeply into your eyes while brushing his nose to yours and bringing your hand up to his chest, signaling you to undo his shirt. Your fingers glide over his perfect, unmarked skin, and for a second, you want to kiss his neck and collarbones as he does yours. But you're aware of the time, and you know that a maid always comes at 3AM.

"It's late," you whisper breathlessly while still playing with his buttons. "Someone's going to come soon."

He hums against the corner of your mouth, smiling softly and not letting go of his grip on your small hand. "But don't you want to touch me?" he purrs while letting your fingers roam his chest.

You're tired, and you can't think straight, but your pettiness still comes through as you purse your lips and mumble, "Maybe if you came earlier."

He pulls back and pouts cutely. "I was busy, my lady." His heart thumps in his chest, and he refrains from showing his sudden nervousness.

You cross your arms and hold in a smile. "Until 3AM? That's cruel."

His lips curve into his signature box-smile, and he sighs when he sees your cheeks twitch with the need to smile. "Being a Prince is hard work," he says vaguely.

Your eyes sparkle with interest, and you lean forward slightly. "What do you do? What's work for you?"

He thinks for a second. "Learning...things."

You scoff with disbelief. "Tell me! I wanna know what you do."

The soft beat of footsteps is heard, coming closer and closer to your door by the second. "Looks like our time is up," he says, and you frown.

You wanted an answer.

Taehyung pulls you in for a short, sweet kiss before quickly exiting your room. You're still blushing and smiling shyly when the door peaks open and an unintroduced maid walks in.

"Oh, my lady," she whispers softly. "You're still awake."

The girl's long, braided hair bounces with her movements, and you move to help her with the clothes. Her shocked stare is something you've grown used to at this point, and you politely ask, "What's your name?"

She bows her head and smiles. "I am Yerim."

...

"I'm going to make a fool of myself!" you screech while walking to the women's room with Hani and Ijoo.

Your dark circles are barely concealed with makeup, you're about to trip in your heels, and you're clearly anxious for the interview.

"You'll do fine, my lady. Just relax."

"I don't know how to talk, Hani! What am I supposed to say? Do I lie? What questions do they ask?" You groan and rub your forehead with frustration.

You should have taken Taehyung up on his offer last night.

"Simply answer the questions with truth, and try to add in a story of your life whenever possible. The people are curious to know who you are, so give them a reason to love you."

You nod quickly, not quite taking in her words but praying the questions will be easy to answer. "Got it," you say absentmindedly while sitting in a single-person chair and adjusting to the many bright lights focused on your face.

The interviewer walks in with a smile and a kind, graceful aura exuding from her. This calms your nerves slightly until the cameras are on with obnoxious red blinks, and the short introductions are over.

"Many of us have been wondering since your arrival," she says in a loud and clear voice.

"What do you think of Prince Taehyung?"

To be Continued...

(A/N I've had writers block for the past week, and now I want to write this entire story in one day, that's such a me thing ⛄️ Vote and comment 💜)