-13-

Matt's POV

"Gracie's been taken. Taken by Cameron," I say. I cry harder into my shirt. My head hurts and my knuckles are bloody from trying to fight off Cameron. "I-I'm so sorry, Nash! It was my job to protect her and I failed you!" I sob. I look up at Nash and he just looks at me with sadness in his eyes.

"It's not your fault, Matt! We'll-" he cuts himself off when he sees my stomach. It's been cut three times, but I forgot about it. I don't care about me being in pain, I just want my girl back. To see her smile. To hear her laugh. To tickle her to death until she can't breathe from laughing so hard. "MATTHEW! WHAT THE FUCK?! WE HAVE TO GET YOU TO THE HOSPITAL! LIKE NOW! HAYES, HELP ME GET HIM UP!" Nash orders. Hayes runs over to me and puts an arm around my back on my right where Nash does the same on my left. I wince in pain as they hoist me up.

"Shit!" Nash lets go of me and Hayes struggles to support my weight as Nash runs to get a towel. He returns and gently places it on my stomach. By now, the floor is covered in blood. We hurry out to the car. I sit in the back with Hayes holding the towel on me. My vision darkens and the last thing I see are flashing lights and people around me rushing to get me inside. Are we here already? Is Grac- That's all I can think before my vision darkens completely and my body goes limp.

Grace's POV

I'm hanging our with Matt watching frozen when there's a knock on the door. I offer to answer, but Matt, being the gentleman he is, stands up opening the door, "GIVE ME HER!" Shouts a familiar voice. Cameron.

"WHY IN HELL WOULD I DO THAT?! I WOULD RATHER DIE!" Matt screams. His mother and sister have left to get some shopping done.

Cameron smirks, "Come on, Matthew, you and I both know that I won't do that. Just give me her. If you don't, every time you try to fight back, you will get stabbed and trust me, you don't want that," Cameron sneers.

"No!" Matt hisses. SLICE! "N-no," he says. SLICE. Matt falls to the ground and starts bleeding, "No," he says in more of a whisper this time.

"LET'S GO, CAMERON! I WONT LET YOU HURT MATT ANYMORE!" Cameron smiles at me.

"Grace, no!" Matt screams struggling to get to his feet. Once he is stable, he punches Cameron in the face. He falls to the ground, but quickly recovers punching Matt twice as hard being as he isn't wounded. Matt falls to the ground passed out. I fall to my knees and cry.

"Grace, let's go," Cameron says. I nod wiping my eyes. He takes my hand and pulls me up. We walk out to Cameron's rental car. "Do you know the reason I want you back so badly?" Cameron asks my still focused on the road.

"Why Cameron?" I breath out. He sighs his eyes welling up.

"B-because my little sister, Danielle was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and it was pretty bad. She died a week later. I-I didn't want to tell anyone because they would believe me. You remind me so much of her. I-I'm so sorry, Grace," by this time, we've pulled up to the hotel he's staying at.

"I'm so sorry, Cam! I had no idea," I say wiping he tears away once we've gotten inside. "Nash probably won't believe you, but I do. You're a really good person Cam I-" he cuts me off by planting his lips on. Mine. This kiss isn't hungry and desperate, it's sweet and passionate.

"I love you, Grace and always will, and I understand if you don't want me back," his eyes fill with lust again, "but tonight, you're mine!" He kisses me slowly at first, but it gets heated. "Kiss me back, Grace and I'll let you go sooner. I'll take you back to Matt's sooner," Cameron says.

"Sorry, Cameron, but I'm on my period and oh shit! I need pads! Can you please take me there?" I ask pleadingly.

He rolls his eyes, "Fine, but prove it!" He says crossing his arms. I bite my lip. "I KNEW IT!" He shouts, "I'M GONNA FUCK YOU SO HARD TONIGHT!" He roars.