BONUS CHAPTER!!!

Matthew's POV

Grace got released from the hospital four years ago. Kian went to prison for attempt at murder and is on death row. Cameron was charged with conspiracy and assist in murder. He's only in jail for a few years. What Kian did, it wasn't okay. Grace is in therapy session right now and Nash hayes and I are waiting for her. She's 18 and I'm 21. It's actually legal for us to date again. We didn't want to be like Gilinsky and Madison, so we 'broke up'

Grace's POV

"And I'll see you next week. You're making great progress. You're doing better than most adults would. Be sure take your medication and no intercorse with Matthew!" she jokes. I chuckle.

"Well, I don't know about that!" I say back. She smiles at me and leads me back to Matthew and my brothers.

"We gave her some drugs to help with the hallucinations, but there are some side effects. She will be loopy for a few hours after taking them." Nash nods.

"Thank you, doctor. How much will it be?" he asks taking out his wallet.

"Matthew already paid for today's session." Nash looks at Matthew.

"I told you, you don't have to pay! My family will cover it!" Nash says.

"Well, she is my girlfriend." Matthew counteracts. Nash sighs. "What? No thank you, Matt or even a hug?" Matt says. Nash smiles hugging him.

"Thanks for taking care of my sister. We really appreciate it! Now, let's go meet Taylor at In-N-Out." Nash says.

"Ugh finally!" I was so hungry!" We stop and look at Hayes. "What?" He asks.

"You ate three eggs and four donuts before we came here!" Matthew says.

"And your point is..." He smiles. I roll my eyes. We get into the car and drive to In-N-Out. We pull up and see a bunch of cars there. We sigh and get out of the car. Girls swarm us and one pulls me into a hug.

"GUYS GRACE IS BACK! How are you? Are you scared that cameron is gonna come for you again?" She asks me.

"I'm totally fine! I go to a therapist three times a week and I take medication, but Matthew my brothers, Sky, and the guys really help too."

"Especially me right?" Matthew butts in.

"Eh you're alright, I guess," I joke he pouts and I kiss his cheek. "Better?" he shakes his head and I roll my eyes. "DEAL WITH IT!"

"KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS! KISS!" the fans cheer he pulls me closer to him and grabs my face kissing me. "AWWWWWWWW!" they shout. "HASHTAG GRATTHEW!" they shout. My phone buzzes and I see a bunch of tweets about the kiss. I retweet and favorite one and I hear a scream from the middle of the group.

"GRACE JUST FAVORITED AND RETWEETED MY TWEET!" she shouts. "I LOVE YOU!"

"We love you too!" Matthew and I shout together. We chuckle and walk inside.

Taylor is sitting at a table in the middle of the room with a bunch of people on either side of him. I notice a guitar by one of the chairs and I run up to it.

"Shawn!" I shout and hug him.

"Sunshine!" He kisses my cheek. "How is my beautiful sunshine on this fine day?" He asks.

"Better now that you're here! I thought you were on tour all summer."

"Nope! Actually, I have to leave tonight. My tour starts tomorrow and I think I could get you guys into a show!" My face lights up, "psst, grace! One more thing. There's a back room if you and Matthew want to take a break," he whispers.

"I HEARD THAT!" Nash scolds and everyone laughs.

"Girl, you totally forgot about me!" Mahogany says pulling me into a hug.

"How are you and Jacob? Like seriously you've been dating for years," I turn to Jacob, "When are you gonna get the balls to tie the knot?" Mahogany holds up her right hand and I see a beautiful engagement ring.

"OH MY FUCKING GOD JOX IS GETTING MARRIED!" I shout. "I TOLD YOU, BITCHES! EVERY ONE OF YOU OWES ME TEN BUCKS!"

"You guys took bets?" Jacob asks.

"Yup!" I say proudly, "I said it'd be seven years Matthew, Carter and Hayes said ten, and the rest were out years ago." They blush and hold hands.

"I want that ring!" I look at Matthew. He chuckles. It's a beautiful green and has a silver band.

"Well, shall we go?" Mahogany asks.

"Go where?"

"To pick out my dress, of course!" I squeal and hug her.

"YES!" she laughs hooking arms with me as we skip out of the restaurant. (After eating of course!)

"Hey doesn't your boyfriend get a kiss?" Matthew shouts after me. I giggle and kiss him on the lips.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too. Maybe you should look for one too, you know... maybe."

"Maybe I will," I say winking. I catch up with mahogany who's already half wy down the street. "I THINK MATT'S GONNA PROPOSE!"

"Why do you think that? I mean, I'm sure he is, but what makes you think that?"

"He kinda sorta told me that I may want to pick out a dress too..." Her eyes widen.

"CONGRATS! OH MY GOD! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" She hugs me and we walk to the dress store.

"What's the theme?" I ask her.

"Beach. We're getting married at Venice Beach." I smile.

"That's perfect!" I say as thumb through rack after rack of heavy white material before I come across a short dress that was still elegant.

"YOU NEED TO TRY THAT ON!" she exclaims following me to the dressing room. She helps me put it on and i feel a little hard thing in the breast.

I pull it out and it's a little black box with a note taped to it. I knew you'd pick that one. -Matthew.

"MAHOGANY! COME QUICK!"

"What's wrong?!" I had her the box. He covers her mouth. "Congrats! I'm so-"

"Baby?" I hear Matt say. "You back here?"

"Matt get out! I'm naked!" I swat him away.

"Like I haven't seen you naked before!" he whispers sending chills down my spine. "Do I make you nervous?" he breathes onto my neck.

"N-no." Yes. He really does.

"So it wouldn't bother you if I did this?" he kisses my neck very lightly.

"Stop Matt!" I claw his back.

"That. Dress. Looks. Really. Sexy. Did. You. Get. My. Note." he says in between kisses.

"I did. And it's a yes, but it's bad luck! You already saw my dress."I joke.

"I'm already lucky enough."

---

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I'M SO SORRY, I SUCK AT UPDATING, I KNOW, but I just wanted to thank all of you for sticking with this story and don't archive this story yet. I'm going to post on this when the sequel is up!

So, for the last time, on this story anyway.

Stay beautiful, and don't be Gracist!

Grace