-18-

Grace's POV

I wake in a strange room. Hayes is sleeping in the chair next to me. Did I die? Did Hayes die? What about Matt? What about Nash, Taylor, Shawn, Johnson, Gilinsky, Aaron, and Carter?

Nash enters the room and his eyes grow wide, "GUYS! SHE'S AWAKE! COME QUICK! CARTER, GET THE DOCTOR!" he runs to my side and hugs me crying into my shoulder.

"I-I thought you were dead. Gracie, we were so worried!" He sobbed.

"What happened?" I choke out.

"I can help with that." A strong man walks into the room. He has a weird haircut that was strangely attractive. He needs a serious make over. His bland sweater vest is making me want to throw up. "Hello, Grace. My name is Dr. Spencer Reid. You've been through a tough couple weeks haven't you?" I nod.

"S-so, what happened to me? Where's Matt? Did Cameron kill him? Did Kian? Is he still in the hospital?" I scream.

"Calm down, Grace. He's fine. He's at home. He blames himself for what happened,"

"Then, why isn't he here?" I ask very frustrated.

"He doesn't know you're awake yet. We made him go home. Do you want to know what happened to you or don't you?" I nod. "Okay. You were watching a movie with Matt and Cameron barged through the door-"

"I KNOW THAT!" He sighs.

"Well, what's the last thing you remember?" My eyes well up at the thought of me almost dying.

"I-I remember passing out due to the amount of blood I lost."

"Oh okay. Do you remember how many days you'd been there?"

I close my eyes and survey my surroundings. I see 5 scratches made in the bed frame about 10 feet from me. "I-it was five days into my time I was held captive there."

He nods. "We found you without a pulse and hurried you to the ER to begin an emergency blood transfusion. We didn't think you'd make it, but a few days after the transfusion, you gained a stronger pulse and were able to breathe on your own. This happened about the time Matthew came to visit you. About three days later, today, you woke up."

"Oh. Can I talk to Matt?" Reid looks at Nash. Nash nods taking out his phone. He's been crying because he's so happy. He hits the FaceTime button. Matthew answers instantly.

"I-is she okay? Please tell me she's okay. I can't live without her! She's my only sunshine," Nash gulps looking down shaking his head. I can hear Matthew sob through the phone and I can't take it. I hate seeing him upset.

"I'M BACK BITCH!" He smiles into the phone.

"GRACIE YOU LITTLE SHIT YOU SCARED THE CRAP OUT OF ME!" he chuckles. "I'm on my way!" He hangs up.

About five minutes later we hear bounding down the hallway as a panting Matthew emerges through the door. He jumps on me attacking me with a hug kissing me. "I fucking love you." he whispers to me.

"I fucking love you too." I whisper back. I've survived my Magcon Madness.

—————

THE END! I'LL BE POSTING A BONUS CHAPTER SO STAY TUNED. Yes, there will be a sequel! I don't know what to call it. Comment a name and I'll pick a winner! I'll post the bonus chapter sometime this week. (Aka next month because I never update!) GOOD NEWS!

I'M ON SUMMER BREAK SO I CAN UPDATE MORE! YAYYYYYYYYYYY!

I love you guys! Be sure to check out my other stories and follow me! Vote comment follow!!! Check out my social media!

tumblr- @itsthatgrace11

instagram- @kindahayes

Vine- Grace Babka

Youtube- That Grace

STAY BEAUTIFUL AND DON'T BE GRACIST!

-Grace-