34~His Love For Panda Express

ابدأ من البداية

"So far we have Suyo and your father," Hoseok listed before carefully looking at Taehyung. "Your father is going to be at the dinner day after tomorrow, Taehyung."

"Don't think I already know that," Taehyung squeezed his eyes shut and I couldn't resist but to rub one of his shoulders comfortingly.

"Taehyung, what about your sister?" Yoongi leaned forward, an almost... gentleness in his eyes.

Taehyung's eyes opened, an eerie blank look. "She's in rehab, Yoongi. There's no way or reason she'd do such a thing."

"She was practically crazy when she went in," Yoongi pressed. "Do you-"

"No," Taehyung stated firmly.

"Alright, so we just have Suyo and his father then," Hoseok cleared his throat, trying to break up some tension.

I bit my lip a little as Taehyung's eyes closed again, wearily. I didn't dare ask about his sister, but holy crap, his family sounded so screwed up. No wonder he had anger issues at times and could be so sporadic. Shit like that when growing up did this to you. I now wrapped a full arm around his arm gently and one of his hands came up to touch mine.

"I suggest you confront your father at the dinner," Yoongi crossed his arms. "We're not going to force you though," he quickly added as Taehyung began to practically growl. "But I highly suggest it."

"We'll be there, Taehyung," Jungkook leaned forward earnestly, his already wide eyes seemed to only enlarge. "We'll help you."

"He might hurt me," Taehyung whispered, voice cracking a little and my heart lurched as an almost child-like fear gripped the CEO's sharply cut features.

"He won't," Hoseok set his jaw, the usually perky and optimistic man's expression darkened. "We'll be there, Taehyung. We will be there and make sure he doesn't lay a finger on you."

"I'll come, Tae-Tae," I whispered, the nickname slipping out of my mouth before I could think of it.

Taehyung glanced at me, slightly surprised at the nickname. His dark eyes seemed to soften a little and he very quickly planted a tiny kiss on top of my head before I could react.

"I'll come too, Taehyung if that's okay and... I'm sorry," Jimin murmured quietly. "I didn't mean to...you know," the young man seemed slightly at loss for words.

"I get it, Jimin, and yeah, I'm sorry for flipping out so quickly," Taehyung nodded a little.

"Someone should confront Suyo too," Yoongi looked around.

No one met his look.

"Hey, Yoongi, you...you wanna be the one," Hoseok chuckled nervously.

"Heck to the no!" Yoongi quickly shook his head. "Do you want me to die before I'm thirty?"

"How about Y/N since she was going to hit her with a lamp?" Jimin glanced at me hopefully.

"No way," Jungkook intercepted this time. "Jimin, you should know better than to put a girlfriend with an ex-girlfriend of the same man together, especially Suyo of all people!"

"We'll figure Suyo out later," Taehyung cut in before anyone else could say anything. "Let's just...target my dad first okay?"

The men sobered and one by one nodded. Hoseok reached over me to clap a hand over Taehyung's shoulder. "You'll get through it, okay, Taehyung? We'll do this together."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚: