(if you don't get it here: i drew it lol mspaint ;w;)

Killer Queen felt uneasy, you also felt uneasy yourself

Killer Queen felt uneasy, you also felt uneasy yourself. Mista took a seat next to yours, peeking on what you were doing. "Studying and doing your homework already? You're such a nerd." he teased you once again, making you slightly feel off. You weren't pissed, just annoyed. You kept printing words on your worksheet until you were done, you wiped your sweaty forehead with the back of your palm and let out a sigh of relief. Killer Queen was slowly enjoying the company of the Sex Pistols, you have never seen Killer Queen become this friendly with other stands. Maybe it was the fact that Killer Queen never actually interacted with other stands in a friendly way.

"Can't we have a small conversation since you're done with your work?" he asked you impatiently, "What do you want from me?" you asked sternly, "I'm not one for entertaining, so leave me be if you're gonna look at me like that."

"But Killer Queen is enjoying my Sex Pistols' company." his lips turned into a dorky, happy smile. Your cheeks were dusted with a slight pink, "God dammit, why are you so cute?" you mumbled quietly to yourself. Luckily he didn't hear your mumbling, "Don't you think that at least we could talk about something?"

"No."

He sighed in defeat, "Alright, just meet up with me at that shop that sells bubble tea behind the school." his feet supported his body while standing up, "Tomorrow, of course." he added. The Sex Pistols disappeared as Killer Queen frowned slightly.

"Wow, I never knew you had a mind of your own. Killer Queen."

‧time skip to end of school on tuesday

You finished up your test, looking at the results. You were pleased to see a semi-high score, "Yess." you quietly told yourself, Killer Queen was getting curious as to what you were so happy about. It purred and then peeked over your shoulder, as you were about to cross the street going home Killer Queen remembered something; your meeting with Mista in the bubble tea shop. It tapped your shoulder, "What is it, Killer Queen?" it pointed at the bubble tea shop. "Oh yeah,"

You groaned in annoyance, 'Do I have to?' you thought to yourself. "It's gonna be either cheesy or a love scenario, cliche is what I could say." you told Killer Queen, basically talking to your fighting spirit who had a mind of its own. It nodded, and by the time you reached the shop it pushed you inside, causing you to ALMOST slam into the automatic sliding doors.

Mista noticed that you came in the shop, he looked very happy as his eyes met yours.

"What do you want, Mista?"

"So I have something REALLY important to tell you.." he took a deep breath and released it.

You nodded and shifted your gaze to the menu.

"Will you.."

"WILL YOU STUDY WITH ME TO HELP ME IN MY MATH TEST ON THURSDAY--" he noticed how loud he was and that he disturbed the other customers in the small shop. He covered his mouth at the last word and muttered a small "Sorry."

'Love is stupid.' you groaned.

'It makes you assume things that would probably never happen, basically meaning it messes up your mind.'

"Fine, meet up in the library at 5:00 pm tomorrow. since it's Tuesday we'll both study on Wednesday."

"Also can you quiz me up a few questions right now?"

"Okay."

You ordered a drink which was (flavor) bubble tea, it came right up and you took a straw. You sipped the drink, looking for a table with two or three chairs, probably not four.

"Also,"

"What?" you looked at him, he was smiling and his hair peeked out of his hat. his curly black locks showed, it looked fluffy as ever.

"What are you smiling for-"

"I love ya, you nerd." he smiled softly, he tilted his head to the side when he said that.

You blushed, scoffed and almost spitting out your drink. Killer Queen peeked out with no warning and mingled with his sex pistols, he walked up to you and put his hat over your head and planted a kiss on your cheek. You drank more of your drink and looked at the side, trying to hide your blushing face.

"I may return the same feelings, too."

'Maybe love isn't that bad.'