Chapter 13- Cuddle buddies

I'm so sorry but this is crappy because f*cking wattpad didn't save this chapter so I had to rewrite it.

*Jonah had just left to hang out with Jaylyn*

Kenzies POV

Jonah just left and I am already bored out of my mind. Zach and Jack were having a Fifa 'battle' as they call it. Daniel left to buy more watermelon, that boy and his watermelon, Corbyn was on a face time call with Christina. Then there's me doing nothing but breathing. I decided to go raid the fridge, seeing as I am already fat. Unlucky me, ha the fridge is freaking empty. Great just great.

I went up stairs to get my phone. I decided since Daniel is at the shop might as well ask him to buy food.

Text between Daniel and Kenzie

Kenz- heyyyy best person in the world

Dani boi- oh no. You want something don't you?

Kenz- pfft no. Maybe?

Dani boi- let me guess the fridge is empty?

Kenz- yeah... so seeing as you're the bestest person ever you'll get me a few things?

Dani boi- don't get me wrong I am the best person ever but my feet hurt, Im hungry, dehydrated, tired and the list goes on so I can't get u anything

Kenz- I know where you put your watermelon, Seavey

Dani boi- fine. What would the queen like?

Kenz- Cookies, ice cream, chips, cool drink. Idk junk food. Basically anything with sugar and chocolate.

Dani boi- anything else?

Kenz- yeah, pineapple

Dani boi- kk be back in 30 mins

Kenz- kk bai
Read at 5:07

End of text convo

I walked back down stairs. Everyone was sitting on the couch now. "Wanna have a gigantic movie night when Daniel gets back?" I asked because everyone looked as bored as me. They all nodded and became excited. "Okay so Daniel will be back in..... 25 minutes. Thats enough time" i said checking the time on my wrist watch.

"Okay Zach, Corbyn go get blankets, pillows and fairy lights okay." I said assigning them a job. "Jack, you move everything that might be in our way. Like the table and the couch and I'll make popcorn" I said lastly. While everyone did as told I went to the kitchen to make the popcorn 'cause what's a movie night without popcorn dude.

We all met back in the living room and were building the giant fort. We just added the fairy lights and turned it on. Daniel also just got home right on time. "Okay so I'll sort out the snacks. You guys can choose a movie so long." I said getting up from my seat and putting all the junk food into bowls or plates. When I got back they were all arguing on what movie to watch.

"Everybody calm down jeez." I said with a chuckle at the end. I sat down next to Zach since that was the only seat open. "Okay Corbyn, what do you want to watch?" I asked trying to solve this tiny problem. "Well I want to watch Finding Dory" he said confidently. I let out a small laughed at his choice. He playfully glared at me for laughing at him. "Jack?" I asked now looking at him. "I want to watch Monsters University Inc" he said then looked at Corbyn, glared and added "its better than Finding Dory" I laughed at their childishness as the had a glare off. "Zach, what do you wanna watch?" I asked switching my attention from Jack and Corbyn to Zach. "What ever you want to watch" he said smiling brightly at me. Oml he's gorgeous. I could get lost in his eyes forever. Until Jack got my attention by speaking. "Thats only because you li-" Jack got cut off by Zach slapping his hand over Jacks mouth to stop him from talking further. I narrowed my eyes trying to figure out what Jack was gonna say. "B-because i uh like the same movies as you" he said nervously. I didn't buy it but I guess I'll let it slide. I just nodded my head yes. "I know what I wanna watch" I said getting really excited. "Harry Potter and the Chamber Of Secrets!!" I accidentally shouted out. Horror movies are my favorite, Harry Potter is my second favorite. Everyone immediately groaned. "Not another Jonah" Jack said putting his head in his hands.

After arguing for another five minutes we all decided on a movie. Ouija. "This isn't gonna be scary, right?" Daniel asked as I put the movie on. "Nope" I sat back down.

<time skip to the middle of the movie>

The movie was almost finished but I was really tired because Corbyn dragged me around the mall for shoes. Don't get me wrong I love shoes but I just wasn't feeling it today. We were all in the fort watching the movie so there wasn't a lot of space. I put my head on Zachs shoulder and fell asleep.

Zachs POV

Kenzie put her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. Shes so pretty. I can't wait to make her mine. I made her comfortable and lied down with her. She cuddled closer into my side.

I put my arm around her waist and pulled her even closer. Soon my eyelids became heavy. I let darkness take over as I fell asleep.

*the next morning*

Kenzies POV

I woke up to whispers and the sound of a flash. "Corbyn you dork. You didn't put your flash off" I heard Jack scold Corbyn and slap him up the head. I opened my eyes to see everyone besides Zach holding their phones taking pictures of me sleep? I snuggled deeper into what I thought was my pillow. I looked up and saw Zach.

I felt myself blushing a deep red. I untangled myself from Zach as he woke up. "Creep much?" I asked them getting up. "Wait wha" Zach asked rubbing his eyes, he held a very confused face. Oh. My. Gosh. He is so cute when he's confused.

I ignored them and went up stairs to get ready. I showered and washed my hair. I decided since today was really hot I wore black high waisted jean shorts, a black and white Nike shirt with black Vans. I put my hair up into two princess Lea buns.

I walked down stairs and made some cereal. Jack walked into the kitchen wearing a black and white Nike shirt similar to mine, black skinny jeans and the same shoed as me. He had a man bun too.

"Really Jack, you just had to copy me" I said putting my bowl down. "Why did you have to like black too" he said in a whiney tone. "Don't use that tone with me young man. Now go change" I said pointing to the stairs. "Why can't you change, MOM?!" He said putting his hands on his hips.

"Because I had this on first!" I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Yeah.... well im older" he said with a smirk. "Whoa whoa. What's happening here" Daniel and the others were all in the kitchen now. "She/he copied me and won't go change" we said at the same time and pointed at each other. "First off, that was creepy" Jonah said then examined our outfits.

"Okay eeny mini miney moe catch a tiger on your toe. If you're there brush your hair and don't forget your underwear on the broken chair" he said pointing at each of us at every word. When Jonah pointed at Jack for the last word. I couldn't help but laugh. "Ha you have to go change" I said in an taunting tone and sticking out my tongue at Jack. He just pretended to be mad.
I turned around to see Zach eating my breakfast. "Hey! Thats my food!!" I yelled at him. "Go make your own" I added. "But the box is empty" he whined. "Who wants to go to IHOP." I shouted from the living room loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Jesus woman can you get any louder?" Said Corbyn as he came down holding his ears. "Yes, yes I can Bean" we just laughed at my response. Once we were all in the car I plugged in my aux cord because I called shotgun. I played my play list and Something Different came on. Of cause we all just yelled out the lyrics instead of singing them cos why tf not.

We were crossing a four way (idk wt it's called) when a truck ran a red light and drove into the side of the car. Unlucky me, it was my side. I heard sirens and someone calling my name before darkness took over.........

That was rlly long. Read the next chapter to find out if Kenzie is dead or not.
Peace Limelights

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥