♥Chapter 18♥

[ U N E D I T E D ]

Kenzie's POV

"I'm sorry. He's gone. I'm very sorry for your loss" said the doctor. He said a few other things but Jonah wasn't listening. Its like everything was in slow motion..

"KENZIE MACKENZIE KENZ!WAKE UP!" someone shouted as everything faded...

I woke up. Everyone was circling me. I had cold sweat dripping down my face and my breathing was heavy. They all had worried expressions. "where's Zach?!?" I shouted out realizing only 4/5 of wdw was around me. "He's asleep but he wouldn't wake up and he started shaking and mumbling things. Then you started doing the same thing but worse." Jack said giving me a cloth to wipe the sweat off.

I thanked him and asked to see Zach. We went up to Zachs room and as soon as I saw him I ran over and hugged him. He just woke up too. We were still hugging and I started crying. "shh it's okay. Everything's okay. I'm right here" he said rubbing my back. I stopped crying immediately but was still sniffling.

"Y-you had the dream too?" I asked stuttering. I let go of Zach to look at him. He nodded in response and pulled me closer. We kept hugging for about 20 minutes but I didn't mind, he was really warm.

"I'm hungry" we said in unison and giggled. Zach stood up and offered a hand to help me up. "M'lady" Zach said in a terrible British accent as I accepted his offer of help.

"Thank you, kind sir" I said the same British accent. We laughed and made our way to heaven- i mean the kitchen. Halfway down the stairs I got lazy. "Carry me peasant!" I jokingly yelled at Zach in a really bad British accent. "As the queen wishes" he said bending for me to get on his back.

We were about 4 steps from the bottom when I heard a someone yell. "IM GONNA KILL YOU!!". I was playing carelessly with Zachs hair but got a fright because of the yell causing me to accidentally strangle zach and pull his hair. He lost his balance and like Jack and Jill we tumbled down.

Somehow we landed at the bottom of the stairs in a fit of laughter. Our legs were tangled together. Everyone besides Daniel and Jack came rushing in. "I heard a really loud thud. Is everything okay? Do we need an ambulance? Oh my god! Is someone dying?!" Jonah said so quickly I almost couldn't understand what he had said.

"We fell down the stairs. I got a fright when Daniel yelled and accidentally choked Zach and pulled his hair. He was giving me a piggyback ride, by the way." I said standing up and dusting off my clothes. I helped Zach up at the same time. "Weirdos" Corbyn mumbled before walking towards the kitchen. "HEY! I HEARD THAT!" Zach and I yelled at the same time which caused Corbyn and Jonah to chuckle.

We followed them to the kitchen to see Daniel tackling Jack to the ground. There was watermelon on the floor too. Poor Daniel. He loved that watermelon as much as every other watermelon he's ever eaten. Oh well, they were play fighting and wouldn't listen to Jonah.

Finally they stopped and we all sat on the couch, just on our phones.

Text convo

Gucci Gang boys +kenz

Dani boi- I'm bored

Cornbin- can we go to target?¿?

Hoenah- but can we get breakfast and coffee first?

Bby face Z- can we get Toco bell?

Kenz da queen- ew who eats Taco Bell for breakfast

Bby face Z- umm ME

Hoenah- I just want coffee and an omelette:-[

Cornbin- let's just go to Olive Garden.

Dani boi- okay so. Olive Garden then target and possibly the dollar store?
Noodle head- why are we texting if we're in the same room???

Kenz da queen- ShUt Up jAcK!!!

Noodle head- OuCh ThAt HuRt

Dani boi- I said that one time. One time. How did it become a meme smh

Hoenah- okay guys thats enough. We'll leave in an hour.

Noodle head- kk.

Kenz da queen- sure

Bby face Z- okay

Cornbin- M'kay

Dani boi- kay

End of text convo

Everyone got up and went into their rooms to get ready. I played my favorite playlist and Kids In The Dark by All Time Low started playing as I started undressing.

I let the water run first as I put my hair into an ugly bun. I got in and started washing my body with a cupcake and candy cane scented body wash. (I definitely didn't just make up the scent of the body wash)
While washing my hair These Girls started playing. Of course I sang along but all good things must come to an end. Just as i decided to rinse my hair, the song end it was silent for about 10 seconds but shampoo got in my eye. "F*cktard. Uhhhhhgggg. Satan help me!" I screamed and immediately after the next song started playing.

I got the shampoo out and finished up in the shower. I got out and decided on what to wear. I wore a pair of black ripped skinny jeans, a white cropped Why Don't We hoodie/shirt and high top black Converse.

I brushed my teeth and cleansed my face with a special face wash. I didn't dry my hair, instead I put it in two braids. I moisturized my face and put on some clear lip gloss with a little glitter in it. I put a little eyeliner on and undid my braids. My hair was now dry but it had beach waves.

I took my phone off of charge and put it in my pocket. I made my way down stairs successful without falling like last time. When I got there everyone besides Zach was waiting.

"Why do you guys take so longgg" Corbyn said dragging out the 'g'. "I know this might be a shocker but all this beauty-" I said pointing to my face and body "isn't easy to maintain" I replied with sass. Corbyn and Jack chuckled and playfully rolled there eyes. Jonah just shook his head, smiling.

I haven't updated in, who knows how fucking long. Sorry for the unnecessary f bomb. I have writers block which is amazing. Anyway nobody cares
Peace Limelight's
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

L
O
V
E

Y
O
U