Chapter 11- Jaylyn

We got to the mall and we're just walking around. "Wanna go to Starbucks?" Jonah asked looking at everyone. We all nodded. "You would make a basic chick, Jonah" I said trying to imagine what Jonah would look like as a girl. "Excuse me? Ugh" Jonah said in an annoying, high pitched "girl" voice with a hair flip. We all laughed at Jonah's "hair flip" with imaginary long hair. We got to Starbucks and waited in line.

After the long wait, we got to the front of the line. "Hi, can I get a normal coffee and.... what do you want Kenzie?" Asked looking down at me. "Um can I get a *your favorite drink* please?" I asked looking up at Jonah cos damn im short. "Okay so one coffe and one *your drink* please" Jonah said/asked. While Jonah was taking out his wallet I noticed the cashier checking Jonah out. I giggled to myself. He found his wallet and looked up. The cashier blushed and did what ever cashier's at Starbucks do. I read her name tag, her name is Jaylyn. She had hazel brown mid-length hair and grass green eyes. She was really pretty.

Jonah blushed and smiled widely at her

Jonah blushed and smiled widely at her. "Oh um what's your name" Jaylyn (the cashier) asked with a slight stutter looking deeply into Jonah's eyes. "J-Jo-nah" he said blushing a really deep shade of red, realizing he had made a fool out of himself. "Jonah" I said with a soft chuckle. They broke eye contact when I drag Jonah away to the rest of the boy's who were at a table waiting for us. "What took so long. I missed Kenzie." Zach said in a whiney tone, then blushing realizing what he said. I just laughed at how cute he is. "The cashier checking Jonah out" I said wiggling my eyebrows at Jonah. "that's not true" he replied blushing and smiling widely probably thinking of Jaylyn. "In anyway I don't even know her name" Jonah added, his smile quickly turning into a frown. "her name is Jaylyn" I said reaching for my phone without looking, that I thought was on the table. Instead I accidentally touched Zach's hand. I felt sparks and all fuzzy inside. I blushed and quickly removed my while mumbling a 'sorry' and successful getting my phone that was next to Zachs hand.

Jack was saying something but I zoned out thinking about how perfect Zach is. (is it weird that I sorta do this in class. Yes? Okay bye) "Kenz? Kenzie?!? Mackenzie Jenna Lee Smith." Jack shouted in my ears. "Sorry Jack. Did you say something?" I asked, by now everyone was looking at me. Zach had a worried expression. "Yes but never mind" he said narrowing his eyes at me. I just gave him a confused expression.

"Sorry I was just..... thinking" I said starting to think of Zach again making me blush. "I have an order for..... Jonah!!!!!" someone yelled from the front desk place thingy. Jonah and I got up to get our drinks. When we got there, Jaylyn was holding our drinks. She blushed once Jonah came into the view.

Jonah's POV

I took my drink from Jaylyn. When our hands touched I felt sparks. I got butterflies in my stomach. I quickly jerked my hand away and felt my cheecks warming up. "Thanks" I said getting lost in her green eyes. I put all the pieces together and figured it out. Jaylyn's my mate. I didn't notice that Kenzie had to drag me away back to our table.
She was just so pretty, I could stare at her all day. I sat down in my seat and started drinking my coffee. "Omg! Jonah look!!" Kenzie shout with excitement laced in her voice. I looked at what she was pointing at. My cup? I looked closely and saw............

Haha cliffhanger bishes. Thxs for those who vote on my chapter's and read them. Also comment if I should actually start editing my chapters cos I never do.
Later Limelight's