Chapter 8- Justin

Zachs POV

The room had one king size bed with gray and white covers. In the corner was a dark blue and light green dog bed. Inside was dog toys. There was also a blue and green dog food and water bowl. The white walls were filled with pictures of a dog and a little girl that looked like Kenzie. There were also a bunch of band posters. It was plain but nice.
"This has been my home for 6 years" Kenzie said lightly smiling as if she was thinking of all the memories. I didn't realize I was starring at her smiling like an idiot. She looked up and saw me looking at her. She blushed and looked down.

Kenzies POV

I blushed and looked at my feet while the rest of the boys were looking around at my room. I know this is probably too soon but I really like Zach. I sighed and started packing.

<20 mins later>

I finally got all my stuff. We were leaving when we heard a loud bang. "Shit" I mumbled quickly grabbing all my stuff as fast as possible. "We need to leave now. Everyone very quietly follow me" I whispered. All the boys nodded and followed me to the back entrance. "Well well look who we have here." Justin said with venom dripping in his voice. "Back off Justin. I was leaving anyway" I said with annoyance clearly in my voice. Justin and his 'gang' think they own the building. They like to do really ugly graffiti on the walls. I hate them.

Just a filler but ayyyyy it's an update anyway sooo thxs
Later Limelights
♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡