Special Chapter

This chapter takes place after their trip to Toucheng and somewhere before Zi Xuan's graduation. Happy reading.

🐢🤓🐢🤓🐢

The evening breeze wafted through the quiet library making the occupant near the window doze as his head lolled on his chest.

"Can you please pay attention." Zi Xuan scolded.

"Huh!"

The youngster in question gazed at his boyfriend from below his hooded eyelashes, trying his utmost to shake away the sleep that was gathering in his eyes and a blank look painted across his face.

Learning maths had always proved to be a difficult task for Yu Hao cause no matter how much he tried he just couldn't bring himself to understand the subject. His relationship with maths was like similar poles of a magnetic field, they never seemed to meet at a common point.

Since exams were looming over their heads, Zi Xuan had literally dragged the unwilling youngster by his hand to the library as soon as school had finished. It was the only place they could find some quiet and peace. However those same things were hampering Zi Xuan's efforts to tutor his beloved.

From past half an hour, the manager had been trying his damnedest to explain the rules and the most easiest method possible to solve the algebraic equation but Yu Hao was just not getting it. Earlier at least the youngster had been zoning in and out for a while but now he was slacking off without any shame.

Zi Xuan sighed and rested his back against the library chair, he stared at Yu Hao, contemplating how better to make the sleepy head concentrate.

The nerve of him. Zi Xuan fumed internally. Here I am.....putting in so much effort and he's leisurely dozing off. Just look at him! He doesn't even have a clue as to what I said.

Grabbing the text book off the table he smacked the youngster's head with just enough force to wake him. "Is it that hard for you concentrate, huh?"

"Aiyaaaa! Xuan~~~can we call it a day, please! My head's hurting with all the thinking I did today."

"Hah! All the thinking!.... From the time we came to the library you've done nothing but sleep. Please enlighten me as to what thinking you're talking about."

Yu Hao sat straighter in his chair and trained his gazed at his boyfriend, from the looks of it Zi Xuan was clearly loosing it. When it came to studies the geek was just too tough on Yu Hao. Seeing how he was scolding his little turtle, no one, not even their friends would agree that they were a couple. Not wanting to get on the bad side of his boyfriend's anger, Yu Hao smiled apologetically trying to lighten the mood.

"The library is too quiet Xuan......It's making me sleepy. Can we go home instead maybe I'll be able to concentrate better."

When Zi Xuan gave him a 'you're too much' look he quickly added, "Didn't I study well the last time you came to tutor me at home. I think the energy in my room is really positive, it helps me to study better."

Zi Xuan couldn't help but laugh after hearing his boyfriend's explanation. "By far that's the lamest theory I've heard from you, Yu Hao."

Yu Hao mentally face palmed himself, what shit am I talking about...seriously! My own statement sounds lame even to my ears.

After attending school and having to spend half the day listening to the teachers drone on and on was more than he could take. On top of it trying to learn this horrid subject was a major pain in the arse and not even a good one at that.

Now talk about the other pain earned from the subject sitting in front of him, he would more than welcome it any time of the day. The mere thought of it warmed his insides and brought forth a smile on his lips. Their tryst from the trip to Toucheng never far from his mind.