23. You Complete Me

Since it's the chapter that most of you have been waiting for let me go ahead and declare before hand that it's over the top 18+ content. So read at your own discretion. There's usage of some very crude language as compared to my other chapters so if it isn't your cup of tea please refrain from reading further. All those innocent souls please step aside into the other room or skip to the next chapter 🙈🙉🙊

*******

The cool morning breeze wafted through the hotel room ruffling the wispy curtains along with it. Zi Xuan's tall frame stood near the window as he gazed at the ocean waves lapping at the shores, deep in thought. A heavy sigh escaped through him and his shoulders drooped in disappointment,  recalling the incidents of last night. How could he be so stupid and down two cans of beer and then vomit all over Yu Hao. The word 'embarrassed' didn't even come close to describe what he was feeling at the moment. As another sigh left his lips he felt movement behind him.

"You're up early!" Yu whispered in his ear as he circled is hands around Zi Xuan's waist. "What's got you in such a pensive mood?"

Zi Xuan turned is head to gaze into Yu Hao's sleepy eyes. "Nothing much, just thinking about how I messed up last night."

A low chuckle escaped the youngster's lips. "You sure did. I didn't know you were such a light drinker."

"I'm not!" Zi Xuan was quick to protest trying to save the little dignity that was left.

"Pfft.....Please~~" Yu Hao mocked the other's statement and nuzzled his nose into the crook of Zi Xuan's neck, breathing in his scent.

"It's true!" Zi Xuan exclaimed, adamant on making Yu Hao understand. Other than yesterday he was usually able to hold his alcohol, well...most of the times. Maybe he had been too nervous last night thinking about making love to Yu Hao. Add in two cans of beer on an almost empty stomach had a negative reaction on his system.

"Anyway.....It was cute. You acted so silly last night." Yu Hao lied through his teeth. He was sure that Zi Xuan was finding the fiasco too embarrassing so he fanned the burning flames a bit more. "You kept singing 'I love You' on top of your voice and kept asking me to kiss you in front of the reception."

"That's bullshit!" Zi Xuan turned around and searched Yu Hao's eyes to catch his bluff. As for the youngster he tried his best to keep a straight face and puppy eyes.

"You're joking right?" Asked Zi Xuan's in an unsure voice as if he was starting to doubt himself. Not being able to keep it in much longer Yu Hao burst out in laughter.

"bwahahaha.....Xuan~~~You should see yourself in the mirror right now. God, you're so easy to fool."

"You~~~~~" Zi Xuan trailed off. Sensing danger Yu Hao bounded across the room and jumped on the bed. Zi Xuan followed suit and stretched his hand to catch his boyfriend. As soon as Zi Xuan got on the bed Yu Hao was out of reach and circled the room.

"Wait till I get my hands on you." Zi Xuan said in mock anger.

To which Yu Hao only chuckled and retaliated with a suggestive remark. "That would be bliss."

The joyful laughter that floated across the room was like music to Zi Xuan's ears. It was pleasing and at the same time heady, making his heart dance in merriment. He wished that his little turlte would keep being this happy. But at the moment he had to capture this little cutie though. The best way to beat his turtle at his own game was to employ the same tactic and that's what he did.