Chapter 13

Felix didnt know why, but he had been thinking about what Changbin did during the rock climbing non stop. Every time he remembered Changbin's words of encouragement and smile, his cheeks heated up.

"Earth to Felix!! You've been staring at the ground for a solid 30 seconds!" Jeongin shouted, waving his hands frantically.

"Sorry, I guess I'm still... Shocked about getting over my fear." Felix lied.

"Yeah, well we're about to go to the opstacle course, so snap out of it!" Jisung said with a chuckle.

The boy who Felix remembered as Minho's eyes lit up.

"I love opstacle courses!" He said. Jisung smiled warmly at him.

"Oh, yeah, me too!" Jisung replied.

"Whipped." Felix said, coughing to hide that he said anything. He saw Jisung shoot him a glare, and he turned so that they couldn't see his smirk.

"Students, get your butts over here, its time for your next activity!" A staff member shouted.

Felix cringed at their choice of words, but headed over anyway. He looked out the gymnasium window to see a huge course with tires, ropes, walls and planks littering the ground to make a sort of path.

"Woooah! That looks so fun!" Changbin whispered. Felix headed him and spun around.

"Did I hear that right? Did the dark and scary Changbin just call something fun?" He joked.

"Of course not." Changbin said, smirking.

Felix had to turn away again. 'If he smirks like that again I think I might faint. Oh my god I think I like him, yikes...'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Changbin said "of course not" to Felix, he saw Felix blush and turn away. He raised his eyebrows. 'That was weird...'

The boys followed everyone outside into the hot sun. Changbin squinted and almost hissed. Almost.

Felix, however, did not stop himself from being a crackhead. He waved his arms around and closed his eyes.

"I'M GOING TO GO BLIND GUYS HELP!"

All 8 boys simultaneously rolled their eyes.

"Its not that bad... You're Australian you should be used to it!" Woojin said.

"Huh true." Felix replied, opening his eyes and looking directly at the sun.

"NO WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Seungmin yelled.

"Getting used to it, duh."

Changbin felt an extreme sense of second-hand embarrassment and covered his face with his hands. 'He's so stupid... Why do I like it??'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, there are a lot of you, so get into large groups." The leader said to the students.

Chan turned to face the 8 boys. "Well we have our team!"

They chuckled in response.

"Once you have your team, you may start wherever you want on the course. First to complete all challenges wins dinner privileges."

The boys smiled and ran to the first opstacle, Changbin trailing behind, not wanting to run.

"C'mon Binnie, you're gonna slow us down!!" Felix yelled, looking over his shoulder at the dark haired boy.

"Don't call me Binnie"

Felix only smiled.

The first opstacle was a wall. No ropes attached, just a wall.

"How the f-" Changbin started

"Language." Woojin warned. Changbin rolled his eyes.

"How are we supposed to get over that?" He asked, slightly more polite.

"We help each other, of course!" Jeongin said with a smile.

"You should go first Changbin, you look the smallest." Seungmin suggested.

Changbin shrugged. "If you say so." He walked up to the wall. "Who's going to push me up?"

"Felix will!!" Hyunjin yelled. Felix turned to face him, confused. Hyunjin cackled.

"Ok Lix. Who's going to spot?*"

"I will." Said Chan.

"OK great."

Felix awkwardly waddled over to the wall behind Changbin, Chan following behind him. Changbin lifted his foot for Felix to grab and lift up. Felix shook all thoughts of awkwardness out of his head and focused on keeping Changbin safe.

He grabbed Changbin's foot and lifted him so that he could grab the top of the wall. He blushed and turned away as Changbin's butt went dangerously close to his face. Chan put his hands up and braced himself behind Felix, ready to catch them if they fell.

"There's a platform up here!" Changbin said. Felix lifted him higher until he could see over the top. Changbin pulled and struggled until he got himself to the top.

Felix wasn't gaping at his biceps. Of course not.

One last push from Felix and Changbin fell onto the platform, panting.

"Your turn Felix!" He said grinning.

"Is Changbin... Smiling?" Jisung whispered.

Chan moved forward to push Felix up, and Hyunjin came behind him to spot. Changbin held out his hand from the top of the wall.

"3...2...1... Push!" Chan said, lifting Felix's feet.

"Chan, don't be weird." Said Woojin.

Felix gripped Changbins hand, probably a little but too hard.

But eventually, he managed to get up.

The boys all made it up safely, even Hyunjin, who had no one to push him.

"Next challenge!" Said Felix, clambering down the steps.

The boys excitedly followed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello there and welcome to another shitty chapter

*spot means to look out for the people climbing and catch them when they fall

~this isn't edited~

Enjoy!