"Because you know in your heart that it was nothing" I was pleading by now but she wasn't taking shit from me right now."If it was nothing Harry why didn't you push her of you when she sat on you in the first fucking place" she shouted and I never saw her this angry but again it only made her look really hot.

"I did push her of me. At first I tried to be nice to her but she didn't listen to me and I pushed her off me. She fell to the ground and boy was she mad" I smiled when I pictured her face when she fell on her ass. I saw Sam staring at me but she didn't say anything. She turned her back to me and I saw her shoulders move up and down but there was no sound. "Sam, please say something" Was she crying? God I never wanted to hurt her. "I....I don't know what to say Harry"

She was indeed crying so I hugged her from behind and first she tried to pull away but I kept her in my embrace. Eventually she gave up and leaned her head against me."I'm so sorry baby but you need to know that you are the only one for me. I don't see other girls since the day I saw you, please forgive me" I kissed her neck and I knew she would forgive me. She turned around and kissed me and I was a bit surprised about this move but not for long.

When she pulled away I pulled her back and kissed her a bit harder. She pulled my shirt over my head and I noticed that she was only wearing underwear and a large t-shirt. We never went that far so I was waiting for her to make the next move whilst walking her towards the bed. I softly pushed her on the bed.

She still didn't stop me and I couldn't think clear anymore and pulled her shirt over her head and threw it on the floor. I pushed myself up and looked at her. God she was beautiful it was a shame she didn't think she was. "You're so beautiful Sam" and I kissed her again before she could get shy.

I started kissing her neck and went down towards her breast and when I kissed them she let out a soft moan and that turned me on big time and I decided I would make her crazy with desire and I kept kissing and sucking her breast. She was moving beneath me and I knew what she needed.

I moved my hands into her panties and when I touched her she almost jumped from the bed and I stopped immediately and looked at her searching for permission in her eyes "Please don't stop Harry" she moaned and I didn't think twice about it.

After a few minutes rubbing her, her moans began to sound louder and I knew she was almost there but I wanted to be in her when she came so I stopped, which caused her to moan with disappointment "Don't worry babe I will finish this but I need to be inside you" I said this to her so that she could stop me if she wanted but she let her head fall back on the pillow this was all the permission I needed.

I grabbed my wallet for a condom and tried to put it on, this was harder then you'd think because the damn thing didn't fit. I looked at her waiting for me and decided to just go for it, I mean she must be taking birth control right? I shrugged and started to kiss her again before getting inside her.  I was hovering over her and brought myself in the right position I looked at her again "Are you sure Sam?" I just needed to be sure.

"Please Harry" with that I said goodbye to my self-control and I pushed myself in her and the rest was like a dream. It felt so right, it was as if we were made for each other and after what seemed like magical hours I felt her body trembling and I knew she was close and thank god I was too.

I moved faster and that was all it took and as she screamed my name and I hers, I let myself fall next to her and pulled her in my arms. I kissed her forehead and I heard her breathing become slower. She fell asleep and that made me proud because I exhausted her. It's a strange pride and its something she will never know about because it's a bit strange.

I got up from the bed to take a shower before I would go to sleep because we still needed to talk about yesterday even though I rather forget it. When I was done showering my phone went off and I hoped Sam didn't wake up from it. I picked up the phone "Harry were are you?" Louis asked worried."Louis I'm sorry but I'm okay" I quickly told him. 

"Jeez we couldn't find you anywhere"

"I know but I had to find Sam and she booked another hotel, I'm sorry"

"It's okay but we were worried, are you two coming back?"

"I think we are going to stay here tonight and head back tomorrow"

"That's cool let us know when you're back"

"I will, goodnight Louis"

"Goodnight Harry"

We hang up and I walked over to the bed and enjoyed the view in front of me. She was sleeping and she was glowing. She is beautiful and I felt like the luckiest guy in the world. I crawled next to her taking her in my arms. "Don't ever leave me Harry," she said softly "I wont Sam, go to sleep love" She did just that and I followed her example.