Chapter 17 the two on two fight

TThe crowd roared over the beginning of the first match, the time is 9:05 a.m. As the sunshine on the battlefield. Max began to cough and said "coughing... Lucky shot but punks like you don't get lucky a second time." Jack said, "I think that you're wrong about that." At that moment, Lisa pulled out her crossbow where and she yells to Jack to cover his eyes as she fired than the arrow at max. Jack noticed a flash grenade hook up to a bolt with no head, so he pulled out his shield and put it in front of his face.

Max had caught the arrow before it hit him. Max said, "think you can kill me?!" Jerry, as he turned away, said: "they're not trying to kill you look at it." Max said as he looked at the arrow" ah shit!" He quickly threw the arrow up in the air before it went off. Lisa looked away as the grenade exploded in the air. When the shining light stop they all looked again.

Jerry said, " focus man, you almost became blind back then." Max said, "I should worry about you than me." Jack said, "he's right." Jack came behind Jerry and pulled out his sword during the when the grenade went off. Jack said, "Do you surrender?" Jerry said, "you think we're going to quit because you have one of us, hostage!"

Jerry then turned around a punched Jack in the face, but Jack caught by dropping his sword. Jerry picks up with his right hand the sword before it hit the ground and used it to slice jack, but Jack used his shield and punch Jerry in the gut.

Jerry then took a few steps back and pulled out his blade. Jerry said, "Hey you want to know why they call use team fire." Jack said, "why the hell should be I care?!" Max then reached into his pocket and pulled out what looks like a smoke boom.

He then threw it onto the ground and the smoke. Jack said, "You think smoke can help you escape?" Lisa then started smelling the gas, to make sure it wasn't sleeping gas. But she smelled the gun powder. Lisa said to Jack "pull out your shield now Jack!"

Jack soon notice the smell of gun powder in the gas and quickly took out his shield and ran away from the gas and Lisa did the hand away too. Max grabbed his gun and shot it at the gas. Once the bullet touches the gas, the gas then exploded. After the explosion, a cloud of smoke roams the area. Jack called to Lisa in a voice that sounds as if he was coughing "Lisa... Are you alright."

Lisa said, "Yeah I'm alright." Jerry said, "Don't that are flames just end here." The smoke began to clear, and Jerry then grabbed The tube and hooked it up to his blade and to his container, he then pressed a switch on the side of his tank, and the sword started to go up in flames. Jack said, "Okay that's a real trick."

Lisa said, "Jack you take on Max, I'll deal with Jerry." Jack said, "No you might get..." Lisa interrupted "I can handle myself okay Jack." Jack stated in a shaky voice "alright." Jerry said, "Hey, are we going to talk or are we going to fight!" Jack then threw a smoke bomb on the ground, and smoke started filling the area. Jerry blades were glowing in the smoke because of the fire.

Max said, "don't let your guard down they could come at any angle." Jerry said, "I know." As they waited for the attack, Lisa pulled out her crossbow and shot two arrows in Jerry's direction. Jerry then quickly deflected the first arrow but the second one hit one of the jerry's tubes and oil started to fly out of it.

Jerry quickly threw down one of the containers and one of his swords. While where was busy making sure he didn't get burned Lisa moved in closer and took out one of her daggers and Jerry quickly used the other blade to counter with Lisa took 5 steps back so she can hide in the smoke. Jerry then said "are you too afraid to face me head to head?! Are you that scared of my little girl?!"

Jack said "she's not afraid she knew how your weapon works, and she told me what to do when we're hiding in the smoke. We needed a strategy to take you out." Jerry said, "so the only thing we need to take you down was to use your own weapon against you." Jerry said, "What do you mean?"

Jack said "look behind you. Jerry turned his head around and saw Jack holding the sword that Jerry dropped. Jerry said, "You coward." Jack said, "I'm no coward, now give up." Jerry said, "Alright, I give up." Jack said, "One down one to go." The smoke clears up, and Max said to Jerry "I can't believe you gave up so quickly."

Jerry said, "You heard it?" Max said, of course, I did. Looks like I have to win then." Trent went to the mic on the balcony and said: "you've heard it, folks, there's only one against two will max win this or will team Titan win this match." The crowd started booing Lisa and Jack as Jerry took his weapons and containers and went to the side where his team was and sat down. One man in the crowd said in an angry voice "why'd don't you Get lost!" Another said, "You think you can win by cheating, you bastards!"

Jack was getting angry, but Lisa then told him "Jack just let it go, let them say what they want." Jack said, "Yeah but..." Max said to Jack "hey you tall kid." Jack said "what?" Max said, "Your name is jack right." Jack said, "Yeah it is."

Max then expressed in an excited voice "you know what kid I think a good old fashion fist fight should be the best course for this type of confrontation, don't you think?!" Lisa said, "Do you really believe that we will do something so stupid." Jack interrupted Lisa and said, "I think a fist fight sounds right Lisa can you please hold my weapons."

Lisa said, "Jack are you stupid we don't have time for a fist fight." Jack said, "I went along with your decision now. Just let me choose my own choices." Lisa said, "Okay, but you better win." Lisa said out loud "I give up." begin to start walking to the side where her team was and sat down. Trent spoke again and said, "it looks like for the next fight is a one on one, and no arms, brawl this fight just got interesting." The crowd begins to grow as they waited for the next match to start. The time was 9:50 a.m. and the sun was shining down on this battle.

Chapter 17 end