19

Kalin:smiles. Aye yo Bryan head to the hotel.
Bryan:nods head. I got chu man.
Kalin:pulls me on his lap. Tell me how you been ma?
Me:smiles. I've been alright. I graduate from High school early.
Kalin:eyes widen. Awe shit look at you ma. Doing your own thing. When was it?
Me:smiles. 2 months ago.
Kalin:frowns. How come you didn't tell me?
Me:shrug. You never texted me back on anything, so I thought you were mad at me.
Kalin:smacks his face. Fuck. I got a new phone and I haven't been on social media in a brick. I'm sorry.
Me:shakes head. It's fine. What happened to your old one?
Kalin:rubs my thighs. I got mad and swing that bitch against your bedroom wall and it shattered into different pieces.
Me:gasp. Why?
Kalin:plays with my hair. I was dumb to let you go, but not this time I'm not.
I lean down and kiss his lips gently. Kalin grabs the back of my head and kisses my lips with demand and possessive kisses. That shit turned me on so dam bad.
Somebody:yells. MMM YES
We pulled apart and look in the direction it came from and look at each other.
Kalin:chuckles. I forgot to say Me and Chris share a bus for tonight. Since I'm the guest plus we are brothers anyway we have 2 separate beds back there.
Me:smiles. Jasmine is one happy camper now.
Kalin:grabs my chin and looks up at me. What about you?
Me:smile gently and sweet. I'm beyond happy.
Kalin:slips hands underneath of the hoodie. Tell me why?
I was about to open my mouth when he slipped his hand into my shorts. I jerk back, but he used his other hand to hold me still.
Kalin:raise brow. You lost for words? Dam baby I didn't know I was that sexy.
Me:closes eyes. Because
Kalin:rubs my clint. Because? Come on now baby girl I know you can say something else.
Me:grind hips and toss head back. Mmm  Por favor follame papi
Kalin:smirks. Quieres que the fallame?
Me:nods head. Si papi
Kalin:takes his fingers out. ¡Quítate los pantalones cortos ahora!
I look up at the bus driver to see him focus on the road. I stood up and turn around so my ass was facing him. I unbutton my shorts and slowly slide them down my legs and my ass was in his face. He smacked it making me smile. I step out of my shorts and set them beside him on the bed. He grabs me by his hoodie pocket making me fall into his chest.
Kalin:rubs up and down my body. Your body feels so nice.
Me:smiles. Thank you.
Bryan:yells. WERE HERE!
I went to grab my shorts, but Kalin took a blanket and set it over the shorts.
Me:whispers. So I'm walking out with no shorts on? Shit mine as well tell me to take my shirt off.
Kalin:grabs my ass. That's for me to take off. Now jump.
I jump as he caught me in his arms. He holds his hoodie down over my ass as we got off of the bus.
Chris:yells. FUCK! GET YOUR ASS IM THAT HOTEL NOW!
I heard a squeal an I look up to see Jasmine running off of the bus with Chris shirtless behind her. Kalin steps to the side as they ran passed us.
Kalin:shocked. Dam. Your friend did something to my friend. He never act like that before shit he never brings them in the hotel we're staying at either.
Me:looks up. What about you?
Kalin:scuffs. I'm always walking inside alone listening to music or talking to my friends. Never worry about that baby girl. Never.
I smiled and lay my head down on his shoulder relaxed enjoying this moment. He takes an elevator an I notice it was Me, Kalin, Jasmine and Chris.
Me:smirks. ll t'a bien baisé?
I was talking to Jasmine when Kalin answered in my ear.
Kalin:whispers. C'est moi quand on est seul dans ma chamber.
The elevator dings and Chris and Jasmine is off first then it's me and Kalin. He walks me to his door and unlocks it. Once I am in that's when I notice how clean it in.
Me:confused. You cleaned your room?
Kalin:hugs me from behind. Yes I did. I don't want the maids snooping in my shit. Now take this off now and your shoes.
I look behind me to see him taking his shoes off, but watching me closely. I slipped my shoes off and set them to the side. I turn around facing Kalin as I grab the end of the hoodie and lift it up slowly.
Kalin:sucks in a breath. Shit. You got a belly button piercing?
Me:smiles. Yes I did.
He walks up to me and grabs my face and kiss it passionately. I moan in the kiss making him ripping my shirt.
Me:backs up. Kalin. I need my clothes to go home!
Kalin:shakes head. Oh trust me your not going home tonight.
He lifts me up and pushes me against the wall and kiss me deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and he lifts me up and wrap my legs around his waist again. I could feel his dick all hard and shit. I moan loudly as fuck. Kalin reaches for my boob when there was a knock at the door. Kalin unhooks my bra and I quickly grabbed the blunts that were in my bra.
Kalin:eyes the blunts. You smoke weed too?
Me:nods head. Fuck yes I do.
Kalin:throws head back. Fuck me.
Me:smirks. Oh I am trust me daddy.
I got down and push him back towards the couch and he falls on it watching me. I slowly sit on his lap and grind my hips against him making him toss his head back. I grab the end of his shirt and lift it off of him in a quick motion. There was a knock again at the door, but we ignored it.
Jasmine:groans. BRITT I NEED SOME BLUNTS!
Kalin:growls. Go the fuck away man. We didn't bother y'all shit.
I went to his neck and sucked on his neck knowing that's his week spot. I could feel his dick getting happier and happier.
Kalin:groans. Fuck stop grinding please your going to make me bust.
Me:smiles. Oh really?
Kalin:looks up at me. Yes really.
I lean down and kiss his lips gently as ever. He flips us over so I was now laying on the couch with him on top of me. There was a knock again and Kalin groaned. I grabbed his shirt covering my chest. He grabs 4 blunts and opens the door, but quickly pulls it close because of me.
Kalin:hands her the blunts. Now leave us the fuck alone.
Chris:narrow eyes. Dude chill. She was just about to ask how is she getting home? Brittany is her driver.
Kalin:chuckles. Your funny. But she's not going to be able to drive tonight.
Jasmine:eyes widen. Dam your dick imprint is huge!
Me:yells. STOP LOOKING AT MY MANS DICK JASMINE!
Jasmine:hold hands up. I feel bad for you bitch. Your not gonna be able to walk for a week. Nope. I'm out come on Chris. Let's have some more fun.
Chris:whispers. She's a freak. Might wife her ass up dawg! Wait for me baby!
Kalin:shuts door. Bout fucking time.
Me:bits lip. Come here daddy.
He runs and jumps over the couch then quickly lays on top of me.
Kalin:smiles. Your so beautiful.
Me:smiles. Your so handsome.
Kalin rubs his hands all up and down my body making me close my eyes and moan. I felt him suck on my left boo. 
Me:moans. Awe fuck yes.
Kalin just sucking away while I moan loud. Fuck yes that shit feels good then he swirls his tongue around and lightly bits it making me grab his hair. He move to my other boob and show the same affection. I was getting impatient badly.
Me:moans. Kalin fuck me please.
Kalin:moves down my stomach. No. I'm taking my time with you. Stay still or it's going to be even longer.
I stayed still trying to get my breathing to calm down.
Kalin:mumbles. Smell so dam goooood. But theses has to go.
I sat on my elbows to see him ripping my panties. I toss my head back and moaned. His controlling is turning me on so bad. He spread my thighs apart making me lay down. He kiss on both of my thighs making me smile. I can tell he's leaving hickies on my thighs.
Me:groans. Kalin Jure White stop teasing me and fuck me already
Kalin:smirks. You want me to fuck you?
Me:nods head. Yes that's wh- AWE SHIT!
This boy just slammed inside of me not letting me get used to him. He smirks and kiss my cheek as I laid there still trying to adjust to him.
Me:whispers. Should of worn a bitch.
Kalin:kiss my lips. You told me that you wanted me to fuck you.
Before I can say anything he moves out then back inside of me making me moan. Fuck that shit feels so dam good man. I heard him groan also making me smile.
Me:moans. Awe fuck yesss daddy.
I heard Kalin moaning quietly or he's trying to be quiet. Fuck that I thought. I push him up making him confused for a hot second, but I climbed on his lap and slide down on him making him toss his head back.
Kalin:close eyes. Dam Ma.
I start to grind my hips against him making him grab my hips. I started to bounce on him making him grab my hips and slam me down on him. I held on the couch behind his head as I toss my head back and moans loudly.
Kalin:whispers. Awe fuck yes yes please don't stop. Mmmm fuck yes.
I started to bounce and twerk on him I got up and turn around, so my ass was facing him. I leaned forward and started to bounce on him. He smacked my ass making me moan. Kalin:grunts. FUCK! STAND UP!
I stand up like he said he grabs my hand and drags me to the bed and pushes me down on the bed so I was at a slant angle. He slides in from behind me making me moan loudly. I gripped the sheets tightly in my hand.
Kalin:grabs my hips. Who's pussy is it!?
I just kept my head down and moan feeling him inside of me was a turn on. He starts moving his hips slowly making me moan.
Me:moans. Daddy please fuck me.
Kalin:kiss my back. Tell me who's Pussy is it first then daddy can fuck you.
Me:arched back. Fuck. It's yours daddy. It's all yours!
He kiss my back one last time before he just starts going crazy. He is slamming inside of me as I stand there and take it. That's hit feels so fucking good. He grabs my hair and pulls me up to him and hold me against him while he's fucking me.
Me:closes eyes and moans. Awe fuck yes daddy please don't stop pleasseeeeeee
He let's go of me and grabs my hips and picks up his pace.
Me:eyes widen. Awe shit I'm about to
Kalin:moans. Fuck I'm about to cum
Kalin pushes me on the end and quickly gets on top of me. He lift my right leg up as he slides inside of me and fucks me again making me arch my back.
Me:moans. Awe fuck yessssss
Kalin:goes faster. Shit Ma. Your pussy feel so dam gooood.
Me:scratched his back. Awe shit right there. Please fuck yesss.
Kalin:kiss my neck. Right there mami?
Me:moans loudly. Fuck yes daddy.
Kalin:grabs my hips and lift them up and slams inside of me. Awe fuck yesssssssss.
Me:moans. I'm
Kalin:sucks on my boob. Cum for daddy.
Me:screams. AWE SHIT DADDY! IM CUMMING!
Kalin:kisses me. Fuck me too.
He quickly pulls out and cums all on my stomach as I laid there breathing hella heavy. He rolls over as both of us try's to get our breathing to go down.
Kalin:covers face. Dam.
Me:looks at him. What?
Kalin:smiles and looks at me. That shit felt so dam good. Like you don't understand how good that shit was.
Me:kiss his lips. It was fucking amazing.
Kalin:nods head. It really was.
He pulls me into his chest and covers me us up and holds me close to him.
Kalin:kiss my cheek. Goodnight my baby girl.
Me:smiles. Night my baby boy.
I closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest as soon as I was asleep, but not fully asleep. I felt Kalin move and play with my hair and whisper something
Kalin:whispers. I love you Brittany. Forever and always.
I fell asleep with a smile on my face.