18

It's been 4 months since I've last seen Kalin. My mom has moved us back to Florida. Why I have no idea why honestly. I think about him a lot though honestly. I got my phone out as my friends got in the car.
Jasmine:smirks. Biiiish I'm so excited! My mans is gonna perform tonifht! Ahhhh
Yeah we're going to a Chris Brown Concert. I'm hype, but I'm just tired and stress out because of my homework and shit.
Jasmine:smirks. I got something to cheer your ass up bitch.
I glance at her to see she had blunts rolled no not just 1 one this bitch had 6 of them and 4 rolled in a papers.
Me:smirks. Dam bitch trynna get me gone gone huh
Jasmine:lights a blunt up. Hell yeah it's a Chris Brown concert bitch. Here.
I took it from her an took a hit from that bitch. We kept going back and fourth hitting the blunt. By the 8th hit I was a little high. Jasmine she was gone. I shook my head and finished the blunt myself. I rolled the window down and stuck the blunt out then drop that bitch. Jasmine was munching on some food. I rolled my eyes and turn up the music of Chris Brown I look over at her and smiled.
Jasmine:munches on chips. He better fuck me tonight bitch.
I rolled my eyes at her as we head to the parking area. Jasmine she starts jumping up and down in the seat making me roll my eyes at her. I park my car and grabbed my ticket, wallet, and the blunts and stuck them in my bra.
Jasmine:gets out and runs to my side. Girl this is about to the most lit thing ever!
Me:chuckles. Yes I know. Let's go.
We start walking to the building. It took us a hot minute because of the other people that was trying to see him. We handed the lady our ticket and she handed us a paper and a blunt.
Me:confused. What's this for?
Lady:smiles. Chris Brown and his guest will call your number and you'll go on stage with them and they will give y'all lap dance and stuff. Then go in the back and smoke with them.
Jasmine:squeals. This day is getting better and better. Thank you.
I was very confused about it, but didn't say anything. We saw cops here and what not, but they didn't stop people who were smoking. I took the blunt out from my bra and pat my sides for a lighter.
Me:looks at J. Bitch. You got your lighter?
She pulls out her lighter making me smile. I light the blunt and took a couple of hits enjoying this feeling man. I handed it to Jasmine. We go to the seats and smirked at ourselves. We were up close but not in the VIP spots tho if that makes sense.
Jasmine:hands me the blunt. I'm so fucking pumped!
I shook my head and put the blunt out. I got on my phone and scroll through Instagram. I saw that Chris Brown had posted a picture up of him outside of Wolf Trap.
Me:nudges Jasmine. Look bitch.
She looks and grabs my phone and likes it. I rolled my eyes at her and her crazy ways. The seats started to get filled up quicker and quicker making me squirm in my seat.
Jasmine:looks at me. Shit. Your claustrophobic.
Me:wave her off. I'm fine don't worry about me. Okay.
The lights goes off and everybody starts getting excited I can just feel it in the atmosphere. Nick Minaj comes out on stage and starts doing her thing and what not. It was getting dark and close to Chris Brown to perform. I was waiting for him to come out honestly. The lights went off and this new set of lights came on. It was fucking lit. Everybody scared well all of  the girls screamed. I shook my head and stayed on my phone. Chris Brown comes out smiling big dam he's sexy and tall up close.
Chris Brown:smiles. It's good to be homeee. Now who's ready to get this concert started!!!!!!!!!!!
Everybody screamed and got excited. He stares to perform an I have to admit he's fucking amazing.
~ 3 hours later ~
Chris Brown:smiles. You know I love y'all right. But the show must come to an end. But not after my little performance. Can I have the two special ladies up front please. James my bodyguard will help you on stage. Jasmine stands up with the paper in her hand and dragging me with her. Chris Brown smiles and nod his head to us making James come towards us.
He lifts us up over the gate and smile at us.
Chris Brown:helps us on stage. Y'all look beautiful.
Jasmine:smiles. Can I hug you?
Chris Brown:smiles. Of course.
They hug an I can Jasmine was about to pass out. I laugh at her making her flick me off. Chris Brown lets go of her slowly, but I can tell Chris Brown like her hug.
Chris Brown:smiles. Now time for my special guest. Give it up for my homeboy Kalin White!!!!!
My eyes widen as I stand there. Kalin as in my dads friend Kalin, my boyfriend Kalin. He walks out smiling looking amazing as ever. He had on some black sweatpants and a white tank top with black and gold Jordan's.
Kalin:smiles. What's sup y'all! How y'all feelin tonight.
Jasmine:whispers in my ear. Is that him?
I nod my head slowly and she squeals making me laugh at her. Kalin daps hp Chris as somebody brings chairs out and sets them down. They look out way and we make eye contact an I feel all nervous and shit. I don't think he recognizes me. They walk towards us all nice and slowly and grab our hands. I was in a trance with Kalin man. He still smell the same like axe with hot chocolate. Yes i know a weird combo, but he pulls it off well.
Then all of a sudden a nice beat drops and they drop to the floor in front of us making me shock. He does his thing on the floor all nice and sexy and shit. Then he crawls to me awe shit. I thought I'm screwed. He spread my legs apart wide an smirks at me. He slowly makes his way up my legs making me wet as fuck but controlling my breathing and what not. He then stands over me and gives me a lap dance. Both of them had finished and stood up holding out his hand. I slipped my hand into his feeling the instant warmth from him.
Chris:smiles. Thanks for coming out. I hope y'all enjoy. I love y'all Chris Breezy fans.
Kalin:smiles. I love all of my Kan fans.
The curtains closed and they take off the headsets and what not. I look at Jasmine to see her smiling hella hard.
Chris:wipes face. Follow us please ladies.
We followed behind them quietly. They nod at some people as they walk passed them.
Jasmine:whispers. Why hasn't he recognize you yet
Me:shrugs and whispers. It's been 4 months J.
Chris:smiles. My lovely Jasmine you may enter and Brittany you may go with Kalin.
I nod my head and followed behind Kalin. He opens the door waiting for me to go in first. I walk in and sigh it smells like him. Gosh I have missed smelling him. I sat down on the couch as he looks at me. He is leaning against the wall looking dangerously sexy. He uses his index finger in a come here motion. I got up and made my way towards him slowly. I was about an inch away from him when he quickly picks me up and has me pinned to the wall.
Kalin:whispers. I miss you so dam much.
Me:bits lip. I thought you didn't recognize me.
Kalin:rubs my thighs. I will always recognize my baby girl.
I couldn't hold back anymore. I grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him. He grabs my ass and squeeze it making me moan in the kiss. He wraps my legs around his waist as he slips his hands underneath of my shirt.
Kalin:pulls away and smiles. God I miss your kisses and your body next to mine. It was hard to adopt to sleeping alone.
Me:rubs over his body. This feels like a dream right now.
Kalin:chuckles and kiss my cheek. Well baby girl it's not.
Me:smiles. I miss you so much Kalin.
Kalin:kiss my lips gently and soft. I miss you so much to baby. Now show Daddy how much you miss him or you don't want to do that?
Me:smirks. Oh I do. Haven't had any dick in 4 months Daddy. But not here.
Kalin:close eyes. That just made me even more harder Brittany. I swear it did.
Me:raise brow. Did you sleep with anybody else?
Kalin:leans forehead against mine. I've just looked at porn a lot honestly. But let's go on the tour bus.
I nod my head as he puts me down but not before he gives me a nice soft kiss. He looks around then grabs his hoodie.
Kalin:holds hoodie out. Put this on so paparazzi isn't all in your face.
I nod my head and slip it over my head and giggles as it goes to my knees. We walk out the door to see Chris and Jasmine holding hands with his hoodie on. We both stop and look at each other then smirked. We walk out the building together. Chris and Kalin duck since they are so dam tall and look both ways for the paparazzis.
Me:whispers. How is this going to work.
Chris:looks at us then whispers. Your going to get on our backs.
Me:roll eyes. We can run with you.
Kalin:grabs my ass. No. Your getting on my back.
To them he seems calm and collective but the way he was squeezing my ass was telling me it was a command not a choice. I huff and climbed on his back and slip the hood up. I look at Jasmine to see her smiling hella hard making me smile hella hard.
Me:whispers in Kalin ear. I missed you daddy.
I bit his head then start to suck on his neck. He gripped my thighs tightly making me moan quietly in his ear.
Kalin:growls quietly only I can hear. If you don't stop teasing me right now I'll fuck you in front of them and not regret it at all.
I stop what I was doing as he smirks to himself.
Chris:clears throat. You ready?
I smirk once I saw Jasmine gave me that look. I laugh and nod my head at Chris.
Kalin:nods head. Let's book it.
They took off running hella fast. I kept my head down as Kalin runs.
Kalin:eyes widen. Shit. We gotta jump Chris.
I look up to see they had barriers up in front of us.
Me:whispers. Kalin. If you dr-
Kalin:holds my thighs tighter. I'm never going to drop you. If I do I'll be the one catching you.
I held on to him tighter and he jumped making me suck in a breath and his foot got caught, but quickly fixed himself. We heard a scream to see Chris and Jasmine had fell and they were laughing by now.
Kalin:shakes head. Y'all get up.
Me:looks around. Hurry before they come guys.
Kalin:looks behind us. Shit their coming.
They got up so dam fast and he just picks jasmine up and toss her over his shoulders and hauled ass. Kalin took off running. I look behind to see them snapping pictures I turn around as the wind knock down my hood.
Kalin:yells. Put your face down.
I quickly put my face down as he climbs on the tour bus and quickly shouts to the bus driver to shut the doors.
He sets me down on the couch then sits down next to me.