14

Kalin:
I look at Brittany while she was sleeping. I smiled and kissed her forehead and she groaned and rolled over so the blanket was over her head. I laugh and got out of bed and took a quick shower. I was washing my body when my phone went off. I got out of the shower and answered the phone
Me: drys my hair. Hello?
Person:clears throat. The car is ready Mr. White.
Me:looks at the time. Okay. You can go get something to eat. We'll be ready in 30 minutes.
John:smiles. Yes sir. Thank you.
I hanged up and walks towards Brittany.
Me:shakes her. Baby. Wake up. We have to go.
Brittany:smacks my hands. Go away I'm sleeping.
Me:smiles. Alright I guess I'll eat all the waffles by myself
Brittany:sit sup. I'm up I'm up.
I smiled and kissed her cheek and handed her some clothes and pushed her towards the bathroom to get ready. I head downstairs to see our car is still there and John went off somewhere which I am glad for. I fixed my shoes as Brittany walked out looking a sexy as fuck.
Me:looks up at her. Who you trying to impress?
Brittany:smiles. You and my dad since he hasn't seen me for a couple of days.
I patted my lap for her to sit on and she listened to me.
Me:rubs her thighs. How you feeling?
Me:lays her head on my shoulder. Nervous and scared as fuck.
Me:nods head.  I am too baby. But just know that even if he says no we can movie in together because your 18.
She hugged me which I hugged her back and rub her back knowing she's not ready for this.
Me:pulls back and look at her. I'm always going to be here ok matter what okay baby?
She nodded and kissed my lips which I kissed back. She got up and fixed her hair and outfit while I stood up and smacked her ass heading towards the stairs.
Brittany:mumbles. Heavy handed mother fucker.
Me:smirks. I love you too baby.
I made Brittany her smoothie and some fruit on the side. Brittany came down the steps and she looked so daym fine. I handed her the smoothie and the fruit she smiled up at me and gave me a kiss. I open the door for her then shut it then open the car door for her. We got in an it was silent for a little bit till she looked at me.
Brittany:looks at me. Your a singer.
Me:looks at her. No. Yes. Maybe.
Brittany:puts smoothie down. Why didn't you tell me Kalin?
Me:pulls over and turns car off. Because I was scared that you freak out
Brittany:looks at me. Have I freaked out? On the outside no the inside hell yes. I'm a fan of you Kalin.
Me:sighs. I don't know Brittany. Your different then the other girls that tried to be with me.
Brittany:dust off imaginary dirt on her shoulders. Cause I'm amazing that's why. 
Me:smiles. Yes. That's defiantly why. Plus you just makes me feel complete when your around me when your not around me I feel lifeless.
I look over at Brittany to see her smiling and blinking away her tears.  I unbuckled her seat belt and pulled her into my lap.
Me:rubs her back. Baby I didn't mean to make you cry. I was just telling you how I feel.
Britt:nods head. I know I know. I'm just not used to hearing that from any guy.
I smiled and kissed her lips she kissed me back but I pulled away bitting her bottom lip.
Me:whispers. Cause baby. I'm one of a kind. I'm all yours.
There was a knock on the door an it was her dad. Brittany eyes got big it was funny I was calm but nervous to he honest but I had to be calm for Brittany. I let Britt go to her seat and buckle up and I rolled the window down. James started to yell at me till he saw Brittany.
Brittany:waves nervously. Hi daddy.
John:yells. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE BOTH OF YALL BEEN. I WAS OUT LOOKING FOR BOTH OF YALL CRAZY ASS MOTHER FUCKERS.
Me:rolls window up. Wanna go away?
Brittany:nods head. Yes.
I pulled away and speed down the road away from James. I grabbed Brittanys hand and kissed it while yelling. Brittany was laughing which causes me to laugh with her.
Brittany:looks over her shoulder. My dad is following us.
I look back and he was following us.
Me:shrugs. Let him. We're just driving around.
I smiled at Brittany while she smiled back at me. I look forward when all of the sudden a semi truck came out of nowhere and hit us causing us to tumble.