15

Kalin kissed the back of my hand when all of the sudden a semi truck came at us.
Me:yells. KALIN LOOOK OUT!
But it was to late. The semi truck hit us making us tumble. I screamed as my head hit the window. We soon stop I held my head as I saw Kalin moving around.
Kalin:looks at me. Are you okay?
Me:nods head. Yes. I'm fine.
Karin:unbuckle my seat belt. We have to get out of the car.
He carries me out of the car. We was a good couple feet away when the car exploded. A car pulls up next to us and my dad and brother steps out with other people.
Dad:yells. WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?
Kaitlin:stands up and hold me close to him.  We've been seeing each other.
My brother who looks at Kalin then me and smiles and nod his head. As for my dad well he doesn't look to happy.
Dad:pulls me away. I do not agree. I want you to stop seeing my daughter for good Kalin. Best friends doesn't do this to each other.
Me:whispers. I love him dad.
Kalin:grabs me from my dad. I'm in love with your daughter Chris.
Ralp:smiles. Dad let her be with him. She's happy.
Dad:narrow eyes. Shut the fuck up. I said NO AND NO MEANS NO!
I grabbed Kalin hand and he looks down at me and quickly kisses me. I was pull away as Kalin let's go off my hand. I struggled against my dad and Kalin runs to me and hands me something. I saw it was his necklace. I felt tears in my eyes fighting to come.
Kalin:yells. DONT CRY PRINCESS.
That made me cry even harder. My "father " puts me in the backseat with other people. I pulled my knees up to my chest and cried silently in my knees. I felt somebody rub my back. I look up to see it was James.
I lean into his chest and cried while clenching Kalins necklace in my hand.
~ next day ~
We boarded the plan an I haven't said a single word to nobody. I had my headphones in listening to my music. I sat down in the very back away from everybody and put my head against the window sighing. I felt somebody sit next to me, but I didn't look up. I buckle my seatbelt and closed my eyes. I woke up to kisses on my neck. I frown and say up and meet green eyes. My eyes widen and he smiles at me.
Me:whispers. Kalin?
He grabs my face and kiss my lips so gently. I sigh and kiss him back.
Kalin:whispers. I do have to go back to America now.
I smiled and grabbed his hand and held it knowing it's going to be the last time. We held on to each other not saying anything. I lay my head on his shoulder as he held my hand and rub smoothing circles on my hand. We landed and I let out a big puff and sigh.
Kalin:looks down at me. I love you baby girl.
Me:sniffs. I love you too Kay.
Kalin:kiss my lips. Don't cry baby. I can't see you to cry.
Me:blink eyes. Is this the last time?
Kalin:wipe my tears. No baby girl. Don't ever forget about me okay? This is not the last time. I'm always here with you. Okay? I love you.
He gives me one more passionate kiss that I love. He pulls away and sighs. I watch him get his stuff and blend in with the crowd. I wipe my tears and plug my headphones in and kiss his necklace and stood up. I grab my bag and walk out the plan. I saw my dad standing there talking to people. I sat down in the chair next to him and texted my mom.
Me: mom. I wanna go home. I don't wanna stay here no more.
Mom: baby what's wrong?
Me: I'll rather tell you in person. Mom.
Mom: I'll be there tomorrow okay.
Me: u promise.
Mom: I always promise baby.
I smiled at the message. I look up to see my dad staring at me. I roll my eyes at him and turn my phone off. He walks off with his wife under his arm and daughter. I grab my bag and followed behind him. I felt my phone buzz making me grab it.
Unknown: cheer up princess. I don't like it when you frown.
I stop in my steps and look around looking for Him. I didn't find him and kept walking smiling to myself. I slipped my phone in my back pocket and followed behind my father. We got in our car and I laid down in the back seat scrolling through Instagram.
Mom: baby guess who i meant yesterday.
Me: who 🤔🤔🤔🤔
Mom: BEYONCE!!!

 Me: who 🤔🤔🤔🤔 Mom: BEYONCE!!!

Me: WHOLY FUCK. MOM THATS A LEGEND RIGHT THERE. HOW !?
Mom:😂😂😂😂 fashion design baby. Guess what.
Me: what.
Mom:😏😏😏 I told her how big of a fan you are and....
Me: AND!!!!!
Mom:😄😄😄😄 I GOT YOU AND SOMEBODY ELSE BACKSTAGE PASSES TO SEE HER ON TOUR!
Me:😱😱😱😱 😭😭😭😭😭I am crying rn mom
Mom:😂😂😂😂😂. Stop playin
Me: I told you

 Stop playin Me: I told you

Mom: girl bye.
Me: geeez why so harsh. But mom your the plug for reals.
Mom: I know. Arrd I gotta get some sleep to get your ass tomorrow. I love you baby.
Me:I love you to mommy.
I sat up to see us pulling up in the crib. I sigh and opened the door and grabbed my bag and walk up to my room. I shut the door then locked it and toss my bag to the side not giving a fuck about it. I go to my suitcase and start to pack my things when my phone buzz. I pull it out to see it was Kalin.
Kalin: nice ass. 🤤
Me:wya 🤔
Kalin.😉 watching you. Sike nah I'm on your bed.
I wiped around to see him chilling on my bed. I was confused how he got here an I didn't see him, but I smiled and jumped on the bed then sit on him and kiss him all over his lips.
Kalin:chuckles. You missed me.
Me:nods head. Always.
Kalin:rubs my back. Why you packing.
Me:sighs. I'm going with my mom. I can't stay her Kay.
Kalin:frowns. But we won't see each other then?
Me:sighs. I know. But maybe it's for the better.
Kalin:flips us over. I swear you better not forget about daddy.
Me:smiles. Of course not...... daddy.
Kalin:leans down to my ear. I get turned on when you call me daddy.
Me:smirks. Wanna make love or u wanna fuck?
Kalin:pin my hands down. It's always love baby never fuck always love.
I bit my lip as he kiss on my sweet spot knowing his mark is going to show up