Chapter 11

Kalin
I watch as Brittany feel asleep on my chest. I smiles and kissed her head. She is amazing in so many ways that I can't describe. There's something about her that got me hooked. I drew small circles on her back while she slept.
Brittany:mumbles. Stop. Let me sleep.
I laugh an flipped us over, so i was between her legs. I kissed her lips then her neck. I began to grind my lower half against her while sucking,licking, hitting her neck. She wrapped her arms around my neck and moaned. I'm loosing my patience with her.
Me:moves to her lips* no fucking. Your sore.
She nodded an I kissed her lips. She went back to sleep an I laid my head on her chest going to sleep. I woke up an saw it was dark out. I look at the clock and it read 8:08. I smile and look down at Britt to see her knocked the fuck out. She had her mouth slightly open with quiet snkrea coming out of her mouth. I kiss down her stomach to her buddy. I kiss all around her kitty. This is how you wake up your girl. I kiss her lips then began to suck on her Clint. I felt her move then moan. I smiled she's awake. I started to flick my tongue inside of her an she grabbed my hair an moaned loudly. I stuck a finger inside of her and started to work on my finger and toungue. I felt her coming close.
Brittany:arches back and moans* Kalin I'm about to c-
I spread her legs an stick the tip inside of her. She gasped an I smiled. I lean down an kiss her lips. I slid all the way in her slowly. Her mouth formed an o shape.
Brittany:moans. Please Kalin. Go fast.
I kiss her lips before start to pick up the pace a little bit. She closed her eyes an moaned. I leaned down an kissed her neck multiple times. She grabs my back an scratches it slowly an bits my sweet spot. I lost control. I grabbed her hips an went fast as I could. Her moans/ screams filled up the room along with my moans. Fuck I slowed down and let Britt calm down from her highness. Her arms goes around my neck and she smiles up at me. I can feel the marks she left on my back burn. I kissed her an rolled us over, so she was on top. I put my hands behind my head enjoying the view. She slowly began to rock her hips I bit my lip am watch her. She started to bounce, go in circles that's when I grabbed her by the hips and slammed her into me hard and fast.
Brittany:*yells* KALIN!!!!
Me:grunts. What's my name!!?!?!?!
Britany:gaps. DADDY!
Me:groans. Dam.
I flipped us over an went fast as i could. Her moans, scratching on my back, headboard hitting the wall, and her clinching around my dick had me loosing it. I grabbed her hips and slammed her into me. Brittany was gripping the sheets and screaming my name.
Brittany:screams. ABOUT TO CUM.
I pull out an began to eat her lick it was my last meal. She moaned and grabbed my head bringing me closer to me. I was loving that. She cum an I slurped her up not wasting one drop. I kissed my way back up to her then kissing her lips.
Brittany:lays on my chest. Can't feel my legs.
Me:brings her closer and laughs. That means i hit it right baby. Go to sleep we gotta meet your dad tomorrow.
She noddes her head and went back to sleep on my chest. I heard her quiet snores.
Me:kiss her head. I love you Brittany.