12

Brittany
I woke up to something smelling good in the house with kisses all over my face. I open my eyes and saw it was Kalin.
Kalin:smiles. Morning baby.
Me:smiles. Morning.
Kalin:helps me up. I made you breakfast. Then we gotta go see your dad and tell him.
Me:sighs. What if he doesnt allow it Kalin?
Kalin:lifts my chin up. Then we run away together. I got you baby no matter what? You down with me or nah?
Me:pecks his lips. Im down with you.
He smiles and hands me the plate of food while he start to clean up around the room. I love his cooking man. He made me pancakes,eggs,coffee,and fruit salad. I finished and stood up am I start to help Kalin around the house, but he made me sit down and watch him. I flicked him off behind hid bsck, but I guess he saw it.
Kalin:stands between my legs. You want me to fuck you?
Me:smiles and pushes him. No. Goooo away.
He kiss my cheek and go to the closet. I go to the bathroom to take a shower. I turned the water on lettin it get warm. Kalin come in the bedroom panicing.
Kalin:whispers. How the hell did your Sister find us?
Me:whispers. Keke?
Kalin:nods head. Shes outside the front door. DID YOU TELL HER!?
Me:whispers yells. NIGGA I WAS ASLEEP MOST OF THE MOTHRR FUCKING TIME.
Kalin backs me up into the wall and looked down at me. I rolled my eyes and look anywhere, but his eyes.
Kalin:grabs my face gently. You just turned me on by yellin at me.
Me:pushes him away. Kalin shut up. Let me get the door.
He moves out the way and let me go, but after he slaps my ass. I look back at him and he just smirks at me. I roll my eyes with a smile on my face. I go downstairs putting on some pants, and Kalins shirt i found downstairs. I open the door with a smile, but it turns into a bigger smile once I saw the stuff. I heard Kalin come down the steps and hug me from behind.
Kalin:whispers. You like it?
Me:smiles. I love it.
It was a stuff animal, chocolate, roses and balloons that said Happy Birthday. I turned around ins the hug and hugged him tightly. Hekaughs and hugs me back. He kisses my lips, then grabs the basket with me in his arms. He shuts and locks the door and put the basket down on the living room floor with me in his arms.
Me:whispers. I like this birthday gift.
Kalin:chuckles. I bet you do baby. Lets go get ready to meet your dad.
I groaned while he just laugh and carried us upstairs into the bathroom. I started to smirk as I plan something in my head. I kissed his sweet spot on his neck making his arms tighten around me.
Kalin:grits through teeth. Baby stop or you wont be able to walk.
Me:whispers in his ear then bits it. I dont wanna feel my legs baby.
Thats all it takes for Kalin to grt turned on. I smiled and thought to myself.
Happy Birthday to meeeeee. 😉😏😌😌😌