Leashing His Beast

Image above is Andre Hamann as Oliver Vincent O'Malley....

***Oliver's POV***

I know that Silas and his father have managed to figure things out but as his best friend and brother I can still feel the rage rolling off him in waves as he attempts to keep a straight face while discussing the upcoming trip. Listening for a few minutes I speak up and suggest that he take his leadership team with him as well as the current Alpha and Beta to allow the other packs to meet them before the ceremony. While his father sees this as a great opportunity Silas sits in silence allowing me to take the reigns as he has little to no desire to continue talking...

Nicolas: "Son..." He says trying to get Silas' attention as he continues to look out the window at the training grounds below. "...you never told me who your leadership team will be."

Oliver: "I can assist with that sir!" I smile catching his attention as Silas lets out a sigh. "I will be taking over as Beta with Jacob as Delta and Thomas as Gamma."

Nicolas: "I have to say that is a bit surprising."

Oliver: "Well I think you can agree that while Jacob is responsible being Beta would not suite him and Thomas has no real desire to lead in the foreground, but he will protect us with his life."

Nicolas: "Ah, I see."

Oliver: "If you don't mind sir..." I say noticing Silas clench his hands into fists on the arm rests. "...we have training to get to."

Nicolas: "Of course." He smiles gesturing to the door as he goes back to the paperwork on his desk.

Getting out of my seat I walk over to Silas putting a hand on his shoulder and whispering into his ear, 'Thomas is training right now,' and seconds later Silas is up swiftly walking from the room. Shaking my head, I quickly mind link Thomas to warn him before following him out of the room. And on my way out of the pack house I reach the base of the stairs only to have several of the pack sluts give me eyes, and though I secretly want to vomit I give a discrete nod before moving on. There is a major secret amongst us friends that no one other than the four of us know and that is that both Jacob and Silas are bi-sexual while Thomas and I are gay. I know what you're thinking... THOMAS WHAT... but I assure you that the hulk of a man is actually very sweet at heart.

 but I assure you that the hulk of a man is actually very sweet at heart

Image above is from a Google Search.... This is Thomas Roman Satarian and below is Jacob Carter Kingsley...

 This is Thomas Roman Satarian and below is Jacob Carter Kingsley