Better Days

(Warning ⚠️: Light Drug Use)
______
_____________
__________________
________________________
The whole ride towards your home he would make conversations while soft music was playing on the radio. He would ask simple questions like how long have you been at Folkin High, how long were you friends with Kelsey and Nate, or just random topics you both were interested in. Shockingly both of you almost had similar things, favorite books, music, and films. The more you two would find out about each other the more you were thinking about Nate's words, 'Love at first sight,'

It couldn't be true, you never believed in that saying so why start now? Just because you both had similar things and you were starting to fall hard for this man? No matter how much you tried to deny whatever you are feeling towards him, you knew what exactly what it was you felt and deep down you wanted that feeling to come true.

After driving around for a couple minutes he was finally parking outside your house. Grabbing your bag from the floor he takes the time to lean down to get a better view of your home, turning around you see him with a surprise expression as he observes your home.

"What? Pictured something bigger?" You ask with a chuckle,

"No it's just.... I didn't know this was your home,"

"Why would you?,"

"Well maybe because I'm.. five blocks down?," He says while pointing out the window,

"Seriously?," You ask in a shock tone,
Well now that is just fantastic now I have to be careful to not act like an idiot in public too. You thought to yourself,

"Yeah, now I have a reason to come to your house and let your parents know how bad your behaving," He says with a smirk,

"Well more like how bad I am in acting," You correct him with a smile and try to not take his comment as a flirt,

He chuckles at your reply and let's his eyes rest on yours. Those galaxies of his get locked with your E/C eyes, neither of you say a word but instead stare into each other's eyes and being lost in them for what seems a good couple of hours. If you would have the guts to kiss him right there and then, you would have done it instantly and would not regret it. But of course the innocent side took over and made you break your stare.

"Thank you for the ride Mr. Cumberbatch," You tell him as you fumble with the door,

"Please, just Benedict when it's outside the school."

You feel your chest warm up when he tells you to call him by his first name. His name was a mouthful but it suits him and sounded very handsome all together.

"Also I'll be here whenever you need another ride," He says with a soft smile,

"And how exactly am I going to tell you?,"

He smiles wider when he finally hears that question, he's been wanting to hear it so he can purposely try and get your number. He doesn't care if it's a terrible idea, or if you might have a boyfriend. He wanted you and was going to do whatever it takes to make you his, to be able to claim you and not let any other man or boy lay a finger on you.

"You can text me," He says with a shrug,

Scoffing at his answer you reply back, "Even I know that's a bad idea,"

"It's just for an emergency, but I understand if you don't want to," He says with a small smile but hoping to himself you give him your number,

After thinking about it and debating if you should, you let a small smirk appear as you grab his phone from the cup holder and place it in front of him. Smiling at you he places his thumb on the screen to unlock it and mentally cheers to himself as he sees you punching your number into his contacts. Once you finished you lock his phone and place it where it was and look at him with a smile which he returns.