Then there I was, looking right at Luke.

"She's gonna spend some time with you guys, if that's okay." Chuck said it more like a statement not a question. I wish my social skills were like that. "It was part of the contest."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, of course," Michael answered with a smile.

Chuck pushed me into the room, knowing I was still frozen, and then shut the door behind him. He was gone and I was now alone with the boys. I was surprised, expecting there to be at least one security guard in the room to make sure I didn't assault or violate the band.

Okay, Bea. Now is the time you need to stay calm and collected. You can't act like the creepy stalker fan that you truly are, you have to normal. Normal, normal, normal. Just this one time be normal.

"Hello, Bea," Luke said with awkward confidence (if that's even possible).All I could say was "lu-", incapable of finding the k and e.

"Luke," He giggled. "I'm Luke. Obviously."

I smiled awkwardly, blushing and slightly shaking from adrenaline. "Obviously," I repeated, rolling my eyes.

Calum stepped in front of Luke, blocking him like a barrier. "Hey, Bea. You were so good tonight." He lifted his arms, asking for a hug like a puppy begs for a treat. I didn't say no.

Wrapping my arms tightly around Calum's waist, he did the same. It felt awesome. His skin was warm and I could feel his strength. He subtly squeezed me and at that moment I realized how long it had been since my last real hug. It seemed like it'd been years.

Michael pulled Calum away like a child, making me laugh. "My turn," he said.

The hug was just as good as Calum's.

When Michael released me from his grasp Luke thought it was his turn, but Ashton moved into his way and hugged me extra tight.

"I can't breathe," I muttered.

Ashton laughed and my heart skipped a beat.

"C'mon now," Luke said impatiently. Ashton let go of me and moved out of the way for Luke. "Hello," he greeted again.

Instantly I was teary-eyed. This was it. This was what I've been waiting for for over two years now. I stopped thinking and just hugged Luke. He hugged me right back. Despite how cheesy it sounds, our bodies fit together like puzzle pieces. I hope he was as happy as I was, but I don't think that's possible.

Luke propped his chin on the top of my head and I rested my cheek on his black shirt. I breathed in through my nose and learned that he smelt like a mixture of expensive cologne and a hint of beer. Even his scent made my brain tingle.

"Alright, you two," Michael interrupted. It took Luke a second to realize that his eyes were closed and they'd been hugging for a long time.

When I looked at Luke again he was looking at me, staring. Did I have a massive zit on my face? Did my hair look stupid? Was I just completely mesmerizing? That last thought made me almost laugh out loud.

"You can pick a song off the playlist if you want, Bea," Ashton said, pointing to an iPhone plugged into the wall.

I walked over and pushed the home button on the bottom of the phone, turning it on. The lockscreen was a grainy picture of Calum with John Feldmann and Kellin Quinn in the studio. Calum looked so happy and cuddly in an oversized jumper and beanie.

"Oh, my password is 0-1-2-5," Calum called out.

Okay, yep, just tell me your password. That's cool. That's chill, I thought. I don't even tell my mom my own password.