•Chapter 113•

Zacznij od początku

"I'm fine." She said watery and I squinted my eyes at her.

"Tell me. Right now." I leaned up and wanted to know how she felt.

"I'm fine, Y/N." She deadpanned looking up at me and I inched closer to her.

"What is going on in that head of yours?" I hummed and she glanced up at me as I got even closer to her.

"I hate you so much." She shook her head as her lips quirked up again.

"Go awa-"

I cut her off as I wrapped my arms around her tightly, I gave her a big fucking hug. I felt her cling to me like she always did and I walked us into her apartment. I held her tightly and breathed in her scent as I started to feel her teeth bump into my shoulder. I swayed our bodies as she continued to lay her head on my chest. I slightly pulled away just to see her silently laughing.

"It's honestly funny." She laughed deeply and I gulped.

"This, is my fault you know? Like everyone thinks I'm a piece of shit. Like I didn't ask you to come over here, I didn't ask for you to do this. I want you to because you want to, I want you to treat me like I'm still your best friend. But no, you don't even treat me like that anymore, you treat me like a kicked abandoned puppy." She suddenly snapped on me and I listened knowing I was probably the one that kept popping up at the wrong times.

"You choose when to care and it sucks. There's a reason why I didn't tell you about the goddamn baby." She raised her voice just to start breaking down at the last words.

"I wish you never knew about the baby but at the same time I wish you knew. I wish you would've marched your ass up those two flights of stairs and showed me you cared for me. I wish I had the strength to do exactly that as well." She ranted and she smiled to herself as another thick tear rolled down her cheek.

"I wish I loved you the way Camila loves you now. I wish I had the knowledge I have today." She laughed again and pushed my chest softly.

But then her hands scrunched up my shirt and she stared me in my eyes.

"I don't want you." She sniffled before frowning, "But at the same time, I do."

She then started to laugh again as she overlooked my features while she leaned back.

"I hate you for that." She stepped back a couple steps while I shifted on my feet.

I carefully trailed my eyes up her body looking for anything alarming. Then I couldn't help but start to smile as she smiled at me.

"You're weird." I giggled at her not expecting to be laughing right about now.

"Look at you!" She yelled at me playfully as she sniffled loudly and grabbed me.

I cradled her head as I pulled her back to my chest and she wrapped her arms around my waist. Her small self stayed in my arms and I sighed against the top of her head. She looked at me and her hands came up and rested against my neck. The tips of her fingers running into the beginning of my hair.

"I want you to know that I'm not mad." She smiled and took a deep breath, "Through the tears and abrupt chat leaving, I am so happy for you and Camila."

"You're happy." She softly laughed, "That's all I want." She patted my neck and looked over my features again.

"I'm having a baby." I sighed out and she smiled up at me.

"You are."

"And I wanna tell my best friend." I added as I felt the longing for my friend.

The one that would give me advice on Camila. The friend that would literally stay up all night with me just to talk about what we wanted in life. Jokes, and laughs, crushes and ambitions. I missed her.