Chapter 22:- Perspective

Začít od začátku

I walked out of there with a chuckle, then I looked out of the window to check if he had at least created a ruckus in the lawn but no he wasn't even seen there. Then I get a call on my phone. Dammit! I forgot to put it on silent mode, but then I saw the name, it was Harry so I picked up the phone.

"How's the progress, Harry? Did you find Dad?", I asked while looking out of the window.

"Not really sir but it seems that your friend here is conversing with someone over there..", he replied in an awkward tone.

I looked around the lawn from above and then spotted John, he was with a tall man and a girl.  I was glad that he's at least trying to mingle with the crowd and not get caught instead. 

"Sir it seems that this man is wearing the badge of Sylvester's Cult the same person who has kidnapped your Dad.", Harry added.

Then suddenly I made eye contact with John, who's facial expression changed immediately, which looks like the face you make when you've fucked up and you have to face the consequences now!

I waved back at him and gesture him to keep an eye on the man, to which he didn't give a reply but he kept jumping up and down and used his hands to tell me to move..huh? That's weird.

"Oh that's good at least John is keeping him at bay! Let's keep searching Harry, and just a warning, don't fire bullets in the open like that, you will alert the guards!", I advised and started walking down the stairs towards the main hall.

There was an awkward silence and then Harry spoke, "But sir I haven't shot a single bullet.."

Alright this was weird, first I hear a gun shot and then I get held by MYSELF through a mirror who proclaims that I must not believe anything at first sight! I mean this is ridiculous!

"Wait, What?! I am pretty sure I heard a gunshot while I was in that disgusting room!", I replied.

"I'm serious sir, I haven't used a single bullet..", Harry stated.

The fact that Harry was more professional at these things I tend to trust him, so when he said he didn't shoot a bullet I blamed myself for daydreaming. That's when my eyes suddenly gaze outside the window and back towards the lawn, but this time John wasn't there in the lawn.

I didn't give it another check because my priorities at the moment were fixed, i.e. RESCUE Dad and then have ice-cream for the night!

I walked past the stairs, the main hall and finally I reached the backside of the lawn where the painting of many famous painters were kept on display. Now I knew for a fact that I would bump into John pretty soon so I decided to call Harry and inform him to switch positions and let him scout the last floor of the building. To which I get a response that the floor was clear.

Soon from the paintings, I walked past the sweet stalls filled with variety of mouth-watering flavours. Even though I had to rescue Dad from here, I couldn't resist not having a cup of ice-cream for now! That's where I finally found John, the guy is still walking around with this girl and now I was curious as to how was he doing this, so I walked up to him and gave him a high-five, then turned around to checkout the girl anndd, oh it's Natalie.. I mean she looked good, but I expected someone else; I just hope Priyanka doesn't here about this.

"Hey there Bitchboiii! How'd you land up here and look who we have here! What's up Natalie?!", I tried to sound enthusiastic.

The both stood still for a bit then looked at each other and the laughed at me, "Dudee, you did the exact same thing how John portrayed how you would start a conversation with us!", she said with a chuckle.