Clues

Annabeth's POV

Percy and I spent hours at the last place we saw the mysterious boy and have found no clues so we go to ask Poseidon, I know this will sound weird, but that boy looked a lot like Percy, so we went to ask Poseidon if he had another son beside Percy.

---------------time skip--------------at Poseidon's palace---------

"Hi, dad," Percy said. "I was just wondering, did you have another son."

"No, why do you ask?"Poseidon asked.

"Just wondering, this boy camp to Camp Half-Blood in the Arena and swore that he would kill every last descendant of Kronos," Percy responded as Poseidon's eyes widened. He started muttering something to himself like he was debating with himself to do something, finally, he gave in and said."Percy, Annabeth, follow me." As he walked to a room on the far left.

Percy and Annabeth exchanged glances then followed Percy's dad.

When Poseidon closed the door behind them, he leads them to the far right corner of the room and told them to sit down.

He took a box from under the bed, opened the lid and sat down with Percy and Annabeth.

"I do have another son, one that not even the fates know about, "Poseidon whispered. "This is his mother." 

"This, this woman is dead," Annabeth said. "Look, she doesn't quite appear in the photograph," Annabeth explained.

"You are right, I loved this mortal before she died, I was sad without her, so without Hades's permission, I gave her some of the magic I contain to bring her out of the underworld, but she would always remain dead," Poseidon said. "When she came back with me she got pregnant with, Jake, your half-brother, since his mother was dead when he was born, he was also half-dead. One day when Jake was seven, he went to the forest to play with his friends, but soon after, little did they know, they were being watched. An hour passed, and the men sprang into action-" Poseidon was saying.

"They took Jake, his friends, and his family, killing the rest of his community, burning down the houses and everything the people cherished. The evil men took the remaining people, locked them in cells, forced the boys to work, then killed their families. Jake was the only survivor after all those years, he finally escaped and went to live in an orphanage where he was cared for and feed. Then when Jake was 15, he had two friends but the evil men came again, taking Jake hostage for the second time, Jake's two friends did something careless to get themselves killed, another army came, killed Kronos's army, Jake became head of the army that saved him, swore to kill all of Kronos's descendants, and now we see him at camp." Annabeth finished, both Poseidon and Percy's mouths hung open but they quickly corrected themselves and remember this was the daughter of Athena.

"How did you know?" Poseidon asked.

"I had flashbacks." Annabeth simply replied.

Before Poseidon opened his mouth he thought of something and how it happened.

"Well there is one thing for sure, we need a quest." Percy cut in, Annabeth figured all the silence was making Percy uncomfortable.

"Yeah, by the way, who is the current Oracle of Apollo and his nonsense? All these millions of years being  alive got me questioning what century we are in." Poseidon amitted.

"Rachel doesn't come to camp over the school year, so she is probably still in Manhatten," Annabeth answered.

"Ok! Then it's ready! We are going to Manhatten!" Percy exclaimed as he jumped up and walked away, not caring to say goodbye to his dad.

"Thank you Poseidon, I know Percy says thanks too," Annabeth said, as she got up and followed Percy to camp to see him packing everything up. This was the fastest time Annabeth had seen Percy pack, so followed along and went the pack too.

It took Percy and Annabeth 10 minutes to get packed. Once they were done the headed off to the camp's van.

One they loaded everything on and drove to Rachel's house.

They hoped they would soon find answers, or better, a prophecy, a one that no ones gets killed.

Atleast they hoped.

Demigod out!

Hoped you like it!

Phoebe Blackwood!