Before the fight thoughts {REWRITTEN}

Jason's POV

We were getting ready to a fight with probably one of the most powerful threats we've ever fought(besides Gaea), but I was positive we could win. They were just a group of guys and girls that were powerful enough to create a team, but if something got in the way, I bet ya they would split into half. We had friendship connecting us which was totally different from their senario. We would never let each other down even if we tried.

Piper's POV

We were ready to fight, and I felt powerful. With my friends next to me, I felt like we were unstoppable! Ok, ok, a little too cliche? We were best friends some even more than that(You know, like Annabeth and Percy.... hahahaha!), but I knew one thing, we were not going to lose this fight. We needed to save CampHalfBlood, save Olympus, and save our family, Percy and Annabeth. We've done it once and we can do it again. There was only one option we had, and that was to win.

Hazel's POV

We were ready. I felt kinda proud of myself. If I died along the journey, at least I lived a happy and fulfilling life. I saved the world along side of my best friends. I stuck by my family without second thoughts. This was it. It was time to show the Avengers who they were really up against and how Chiron has trained us to become warriors. We were going to parade on their glory and say "We are not just connected by power, we are connected by love, family, and persistence."(family.. get it....because all the Greek Gods and Goddesses are related). Sorry that was cringe worthy, I won't think that again.

Leo's POV

I am going to blast their booties of their bottoms! I am going to use my great strength and turn into a giant fireball and wipe them to existence! Who do they think they are?! The girls are probably thinking the same thing, or something rougher, I don't even think that is a word, is it rougher? Oh ya that way, or the girls could be thinking something more logical. But the point is, we kick some booty!(ok...... I may have been a little too high....someone snuck into their parent's alcohol cabinet... nah!)

Frank's POV

If I am going to die, then it would be now. I would save the day and we would win the fight. My life was worth it. I just hope no one dies today as it might stop us from being able to finish the quest, especially with the emotional side of things. But we were family, and family doesn't let family down. We were going to win this fight once and for all. I have a plan. I'm going to change into a dragon, and hopefully that will give us a higher chance of winning. (Point goes to Frank for thinking outside of the box)

"Ok everybody! Com'on !"

Demigod out!

Hope you liked it!

Phoebe Blackwood