Skip

Percy's POV

Honestly, I have had it. Over and over again. Jake hates me, he wants to kill everyone. The past years have been terrible. Let me catch you up.

List of people Jake has killed:

1. Iron Man

2.Black Widow

3.Hulk

4.Thor

5.Captain America

6.Dr.Strange

7.Hawkeye

8.Poseidon

9.Zeus

10.Aphrodite

11.Athena

12.Apollo(was my man)

13.Artemis

14.Hephaestus

15.Hades

16.Ares

17.Demeter

18.Hermes

19.Jason

20.Piper

21.Frank

22.Hazel

23.Leo

Finally, done. Oh right, and Grover.

The only people that he hasn't killed which I held dear to my heart is Annabeth. 

His army is taking over the world, the end of the world is coming, and Annabeth and I have run into hiding.

Me personally I would have tried to kill Jake multiple times but Annabeth says it's too risky and might get myself killed. I wouldn't mind if I died trying, but the fact that I will be leaving Annabeth all alone bothers me. So yeah, I don't think I have missed any names on the fallen. Annabeth and I have been living in the water which is the only place Jake would not look because he hates it too much. Underwater, I create an air bubble around Annabeth so that she can breathe. We live in a shack on the bottom of the Mariana Trench. I am helping Annabeth not to get crushed by the pressure down here.

Oh right! Not to mention, we have one son of our own named Jason, after my best bro. He is currently 15 and is homeschooled by his beautiful and smart mother, Annabeth. I don't want to tell my age, but let us just say I'm getting to 50. Shhhhhh! Don't let Annabeth know, she hasn't aged. I hope I haven't either.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Honey, where is Jason?" Annabeth asked me.

Whoops, let him out to the surface. Mission: DON"T TELL HIS MOTHER!!!!!!

"Um, in the bathroom," I answered reassuring myself there was no such thing as a human lie detector.

Annabeth came over to my shell chair and looked me sternly in the eyes. I gulped.

All these years, you need to stand up to your women! Men are stronger!

"He is at the surface!" I blurted out, now happy her glare wasn't on me.

That was too much pressure!

Seething with anger, Annabeth picked up my shirt which I was wearing, held me up high and told me to take her to the surface.

Although the constant words coming out of my mouth that Jason could handle himself, he was 15, but she didn't care. As long as Jake was around she would stick to him like glue. I don't blame her after all this is our only child.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason's POV (Percy's son)

How nice it was to breathe fresh air. My parents told me how wonderful earth had been before Jake took over, but I could only see the after effect. The world had changed a lot. I feel like I belong here. If only there was a way I could make earth beautiful again, but my parents told me as long as Jake is out there, it is not safe. As long as Jake is out there. I got an idea. And he is coming towards me.

Out in the ocean close to my home underwater, I saw a ship which had the lettering 'Jake's Ship' written all over it. Time to pull in some action. I was relieved to see no one else was on the boat for him. Great, one on one.

I slowly come from the back end of the ship as Jake walks to the front porch, pulling out my pocket knife my father had given me. He said it would come in handy one day. I'm about to put it to use. Slowly, slowly, slowly, attack! I swung my knife under Jake's chin holding him in place with my other arm as he looked from his boat. "Ahhh!!" He screamed. I was glad I caught him off guard. He was the reason I had never known the love of CampHalf-Blood which my parents described to me when I was little. The only love I got was from my parents and my parents only.

"Who are you?!" Jake bellowed, he was ten years younger than my dad, so he is about 40. Dad never really told us really how old he was. The usual, 'I'm getting old!'. "I'm Jason Jackson! Your nephew! You don't know me bastard? Oh right! If you didn't focus on destroying the world and trying to kill my parents off then you would have noticed my existence!" I yelled, all my emotions came back. I had finally met the big bad uncle I was never allowed to mention. 

Jake sneered. "You think you are strong, well I am stronger. Who got to the top without any help? Who is the boss now? Who took over the world?! I am much bigger and better than you boy." Jake said the words boy as he hated me to the end of the world and back. 

I forced Jake to the edge of the boat overlooking the sea and asked him a few questions.

I made him feel the cool sea breeze and inhale the ocean scent, how peaceful the ocean is.

"What is it like to have friends besides your family? Tell me, I never got to experience having them." I told Jake.

"It wouldn't matter, they are DEAD." He emphasized the word dead. Mother and father had told me everything so I already knew the little bit which he told me.

I was so angry at this attitude of his. "Look out, what you see? You see a peaceful sea view, away from the destruction you have on the land. The only place my family can live. Do you see?!" I screamed at a puzzled Jake. He was not family, nor friend. A single tear ran down my cheek as I put more pressure on my knife. "I'm sorry," Jake said. "Not sorry." He whispered thinking that I couldn't hear that. "What?! People have lost their lives to you, their family, their children, their loved ones to you, hoping that one day you could ease your pain with all the killing, put that behind you. You are a coward. And I'm not trying to turn you, your heart is as black as Chaos and can never be retrieved, I just hope you could stop this. This shit!" I screamed.

Jake was shocked at my outburst, stood very still, until what happened next. He pushed himself onto my knife slitting his throat himself. With one last look he grabbed me and whispered in my ear "Make something good out of your life." and with that, he fell, into the deep blue sea, away from all the chaos, away from all the darkness and the heartake he gave the world. He gave into peace.

Demigod out!

Hoped you liked it!

Phoebe Blackwood!